87

Everyone was laughing at the dinner table as Nicole tells an embarrassing story about Harry from when he was younger.

Well, everyone except Harry himself. Harry was trying to hide his face as much as he could while Zayn kept chuckling at how cute he was.

"Harry was a bit of a troublemaker growing up." Nicole finished.

"I bet."

"So, what about you two? You guys enjoying living together?"

Zayn and Harry look into one another in the eyes before nodding.

"We love it actually."

"No argument?"

"Only about what colors to paint the bathroom. I think it should be a beautiful ocean blue color while Zayn thinks it should be a vibrant yellow."

"I'm telling you, I wanted more of a sunny theme for the bathroom."

"But I want it to be more like the ocean."

"We'll discuss it more later."

Harry just playfully rolls his eyes as Zayn grabs his hand and kisses the back of it.

"You two are a bit much for my taste." Nicole jokes.

"I'm just glad our children are happy. My Zaynie seems less stress over the last few months."

"Yeah, Harry does as well. I'm glad that you guys finally met. Who knew it would lead to this."

"We're happy too."

"Well, shall we clean this up?"

"Yeah, Gem and I should be heading out soon."

"Do you have to? You're more than welcome to stay." Zayn states.

"No, we should get going. It was a lovely dinner Sar. I enjoyed myself."

"Thank you. Feel free to make yourself a plate to go."

"Thank you. Do you guys need any help with cleaning?"

"No no! You two go ahead. Holland and I got this."

"You sure."

"Positive. Bye bye now! You two drive safe."

"We will. Again, thanks for dinner. See you my prince. Love you!"

"Love you too mom. Bye gem."

"Bye little brother, bye Zayn."

Gemma and Nicole finally leave as Zayn and Harry help clean up the table.

"We got the rest sweeties, why don't you guys head upstairs. I'm sure my grand baby is gonna wake up for a feeding soon."

"You sure mamma?"

"Quite positive my prince. Goodnight! We love you."

Zayn waves goodbye to his parents before grabbing Harry's hand and heading upstairs.

"I'll be up to bed in a minute love. Gonna say goodnight to my sisters."

Harry nods before lying down as Zayn goes to his sisters room.

Harry looks over at baby Noëlle and coos at her.

She was moving around in her sleep and Harry knew it was only a matter of time before she wakes.

He decided to go downstairs to warm up a bottle for her.

As he approaches the kitchen Holland already had a warm bottle in her hand and Harry smiles before thanking her.

As soon as he steps foot into the door Noëlle starts to cry quite loudly.

Harry picks her up gently and hands her the bottle while gently rocking her.

Zayn walks in a smiles at them.

Zayn loved that Harry cared for his daughter so much. It made him sigh in relief. He really loved Harry but his child comes first. And if Harry showed any signs of not liking his princess he'd have to end things as soon as possible.

"Hi. I thought since you were gone I could put her back to sleep for you."

"No, it's okay babe! You're doing great." Zayn climbs into bed and gently kisses his daughters forehead before giving Harry a gentle kiss on the lips.

"Really?"

"Yeah. You're such a natural. You're gonna be a great papa someday."

Harry blushes.

"Thank you."

"And once were both ready to have a baby, I promise to take care of you throughout your entire pregnancy."

"That means a lot."

"But, let's make a deal."

"Okay."

"Let's get married first yeah? I want to do this the traditional way the next go around. Marriage, new home, a year of married life, and then baby."

"You got yourself a deal." Harry kisses him gently before Zayn carefully takes his daughter and sets her in her crib.

"Goodnight, baby girl. Goodnight, babe."

"Goodnight, sunflower."
***********
A/N
Harry isn't pregnant and he won't be for a long while!

Guys, This story will have a sequel. I've already detected that from the beginning honestly.

All my new Instagram stories will have a sequel in fact.

Motion, Heart and Soul, When I See You, and Better.

I want to finish all the first ones before starting on the second part, so the sequels to them will have to wait.

Stay tuned guys! 2021 is gonna be filled with new stories from me and more updates!

And if you guys have any pranks you wanna see in ZaynandHarry let me know!

Goodnight, guys!