16

Text Message From Tommo

tommo
dude, this shit is really happening! i left early before all the flights are canceled and things are closed. im going back to be with freddie. i should be closer to him during this difficult time.

z
its alright man. but a little heads up though. im stuck in the house with sel and ari.. 🙃

tommo
calm down.. isn't dalton coming over too? and that harry kid is also there. you got enough guys to keep you company.

z
okay, dalton is ariana's fiancé so nine times out of ten he's probably gonna be around her more than me. and harry barely speaks to me.. im starting to think he doesn't like me very much.

tommo
he can say the same about you. you two are so fucking awkward and shy it's crazy. just get up and get to know the lad. im sure he has a lot of fucking interesting things to say.

z
how do i approach him? we have nothing in common. hes a model im a singer. what exactly would we talk about?

tommo
isn't the mother of your child an- never mind that, just speak to him dude! the worst thing that could happen is you're stuck in your own home with someone you hate.

z
fine!!

tommo
good. i have to go.. my flight is boarding. talk to you later man.

z
bye tommo.
Read