58

"Harry?! Is she alright?" Ariana asked as Zayn and Harry walk through he door.

Zayn had called Ari to tell her they were at the hospital earlier.

When she found out Nicole had a panic attack she wanted to drive to the hospital herself.

Zayn stopped her and told her things seem to be fine and if anything changes he'll let her know.

Harry gives her an half smile before nodding.

"She's okay."

Ariana sighs in relief.

"That's good."

Harry walks towards the kitchen and pours himself a glass of water.

"Are you okay?"

"I don't know. I mean, the thought of anything bad happening to my mom obviously scares the shit out of me. But I know she's gonna be fine. It's my dad that's making me feel weird. I actually seen the man face to face today. After years of not being in a room together he was right in front of me."

Ariana sighs as Zayn rubs his boyfriends back.

"I'm sorry. That man doesn't deserve you or Gemma. He never even deserved your mom!"

Harry just shrugs.

"It was good though. It was actually confirmation that he'll never actually be my dad. All my life I wanted to build a relationship with him and felt guilty because deep down I didn't care for him. But now I know that he'll never care for me like he does his other kids. I seen it in his eyes. It scares the hell out of me but at the same time it's exactly what I needed."

"I'm proud of you." Ariana hugs him tightly.

"Thanks Ari. We should all get some sleep though. I'm a bit exhausted."

Zayn hums in agreement.

"Yeah, me too. Goodnight you two. See you guys later." Ariana waves them off as she goes upstairs to her room.

"Let's get some rest babe. I'm thinking today should be our lazy day."

"Even more lazy than we've been?" Harry jokes.

Zayn chuckles a bit.

"Exactly! Come on. You've had a long night. Let's get some rest."

The two soon go upstairs and lie in bed cuddled up before they both fall asleep.