83

Zayn pushes Harry against the wall as soon as they walk into their house.

The two just came from Selena's house after having dinner with her and Abel. They were both a bit hot and bothered before heading that way in the first place but they decided to wait until they got home.

Zayn was in a bit of a rush so he was a bit rude while Harry remained calm and kept things polite.

Of course as soon as Abel and Sel offered them to stay due to them being a bit tipsy, Zayn and Harry both declined before hopping into the car and heading straight home.

Now the two couldn't keep their hands off each other.

Zayn taps Harry's bum before Harry jumps on him and Zayn begins taking off Harry's jacket.

Zayn finally pulls away from the kiss as he goes to kiss Harry's neck.

Harry's eyes were closed as he moans loudly.

Harry goes to unbutton and unzip Zayn's pants as they both hear someone clear their throat.

Zayn and Harry freak out before Zayn shuts on the light and spots his moms and sisters along with Harry's mom and sister.

"Mom?! Mamma?!" Zayn eyes widened before going to zip up his pants after gently putting Harry down.

"Mom? Gem? What are you two doing here?"

"Looks like we're stopping you and Zayn from making me a grandchild." Nicole smirks.

Harry blushes.

"Sorry about that. I thought you weren't suppose to be here until tomorrow morning?" Zayn asked his family.

"We wanted to surprised you." Chloe states.

"I see that. And surprised me you did." Zayn clears his throat.

"I'll, um- I'll go set up the guest room. Nicole? Gemma? Are you two staying the night?"

"No. We just stopped by for dinner. But since you two already ate we'll head out. Is tomorrow good? I think we should have a bit of a family dinner yeah?"

"Yeah. That's great! Stop by at around eight." Holland smiles.

"Okay. It was great seeing you two. Gem and I will see you tomorrow." Nicole hugs Holland and Sarah before waving goodbye to Chloe and Halle.

"See you tomorrow prince." Nicole squeezes the life out of her son.

"Bye mom, gem! Love you."

Nicole and Gemma finally walk out of the door as Harry stand awkwardly besides Zayns parents and sisters.

This is not how Harry wanted to meet Zayns sisters. He wished the ground could swallow him whole right now.

"Oh, Harry relax! This is on us darling. We should have known you two would be at it like little rabbits. You're living together and still stuck in the honeymoon stage. It's normal."

Harry blushes at Sarah's statement.

"It's still a bit embarrassing. Not only being caught by your boyfriends parents but his sisters too. Not to mention my mom and sister. Oh, god! I'm gonna go help Zayn upstairs." Harry runs up the steps.

"You left me down there." Harry pouts.

"I'm sorry. I just couldn't look your mother or sister in the eyes. It was so embarrassing!"

"You're telling me. I didn't even introduce myself to your sisters. I just ran straight here."

"I'm sorry baby. This isn't how I wanted you to meet them." Zayn wraps his arms around Harry's waist.

"It's fine. Maybe we can all sleep it off and in the morning we get a fresh start. I'll make breakfast with our new pots and pans." Harry states.

"You're obsessed with our dishes Harry." Zayn chuckles.

Harry bites his bottom lip before wrapping his arms behind Zayns neck.

"I'm more obsessed with my sexy boyfriend."

"Yeah?"

"Mhm."

"How obsessed."

Harry starts to play with Zayns hair.

"Obsessed enough to tell him that our room is soundproof. And I'm wearing those red lace panties you bought me."

"Oh?"

"And once your parents and sisters fall asleep, I want you to take em' off of me."

Zayn smirks before kissing Harry passionately.

"I'll definitely do just that baby boy."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah!"

"Well you better hurry and say goodnight to you family, or else I'll just have to start without you." Harry whispers in his ear before gently biting it.

Harry finally walks towards their room as Zayn yells his parents and sisters name, stating that the beds were made.

He didn't want to waste time with Harry in the other room, starting without him.
*************
A/N
Zayn and Harry really out here being freaky.