33

"Hey, what are you two up to?" Zayn asked as he walks in on Ari and Harry laughing.

Selena was upstairs writing and told Zayn to leave so she can concentrate.

He was bored being stuck in the house all day. He just wish this thing was over with already so he could properly take Harry on a date.

"Nothing." Ari lies.

Zayn just gives her a look.

"Are you two talking about me?"

"I have more important things to do than talk about you zee."

"Yeah? Like what?"

"Like my wedding. You do remember I'm engaged right?"

"I forget sometimes. So, is that what you two are on about?" Zayn finally pops in between them on the couch while lifting Harry's legs and laying them flat on his lap.

Harry smiles at the small gesture.

"Yep!" Ariana smiles brightly.

"Have you set a date?"

"At this rate? No! We have no idea how long this shits gonna last so D and I decided to wait at least a year before getting married. But I can still talk about what I envision."

Zayn hums.

"Well, I'm happy for you nonetheless."

"Thanks. I can't wait to be married to my soulmate."

"If anyone deserves to be happy, you do! You've been through so much in the last few years. You deserve all the fucking happiness in the world."

"He's right." Harry agrees.

"So do the both of you. You've both been through hell and back honestly. And you guys have so much in common! This is why I wanted you two idiots to meet, I felt like you two could be each other's back bone. You could talk about shit only you both would understand. But you two dating is far better!"

Zayn and Harry just look at one another with a smile.

"I'm glad that we finally met."

"Me too."

Zayn kisses his cheek before getting up.

"I should go check on Noë. I'll be back."

"He really likes you H."

Harry blushes.

"Thanks for lying about your wedding. It would have been a bit embarrassing if he knew we were talking about what our first kiss would be like."

"No problem! But you two need to hurry and make out already. That way you guys can hurry and make me some more nieces and nephews."

"Ari!"