60

"Congratulations, Harry! I'm proud of you." Ariana hugs him tightly.

Harry smiles really brightly.

"Thank you! This is a dream come true."

"I bet. It's freaking Rolling Stone! This is so huge. I'm happy for you." Selena smiles at him.

"You deserve this babe. You've worked really hard to get to this point."

Harry kisses Zayn passionately.

"I really would have given up if it weren't for your words a few nights ago. Thank you."

Zayn pecks his lips. "You're welcome."

"So, how are we gonna celebrate?!" Ari asked.

Harry shrugs.

"I just kinda want to chill. I think we've done enough partying over the last few days. Let's just binge watch Marvel movies all day."

"Worst to best?" Zayn asked

"Fuck, yes!"

"I'll go make the popcorn."
*************
Zayn watches as Ariana and Selena fell asleep.

Harry was cuddled up to him staring at the screen intensely.

Zayn kisses his forehead. Harry looks over at him and smile widely.

Zayn was obsessed with Harry's green eyes. He had the most beautiful ones he's seen, obviously next to his baby girl.

Zayn really loved this man. He knew that things were super serious super fast and normally that would scare the fuck out of him.

But this felt right. It didn't feel rushed or wrong. This felt exactly right and where he needed to be.

Zayn didn't want Harry to go after this. He enjoyed him being here with him all the time.

The thought of them living in different places scared him a bit.

He was ready for this huge commitment. He was ready to give Harry his all.

"Move in with me." Zayn whispers.

Harry looks up at him and his eyes widened.

He sits up. "What?"

Zayn smiles hugely. "I said," Zayn grabs Harry's hands and kisses them gently. "Move in with me."

"Zayn?"

"I know, I know. You're gonna say it's too soon but Harry, we both know it's not. This feels right. We fit together so perfectly and you know how I feel about you. I can't imagine you leaving once quarantine is over. So why not? If we know why not just go ahead and do this?"

Harry smiles.

He kisses Zayn passionately before pulling away and looking him deep in the eyes.

"Okay." Harry whispers.

Zayn was excited. The older lad begins peppering Harry with kisses.

Harry giggles before Zayn lifts him up.

"Where are you taking me?"

"To my-our bedroom." Zayn smirks.

Harry's breath hitched.

Zayn frowns.

"Unless you're not ready baby? We can wait until-"

"No no. It's just, it's been a while."

"Babe, I'm sure it's gonna be just as magical. If you really don't want to I can wait. Okay?"

Harry just shakes his head before kissing him.

"I'm ready. Just please be gentle."

"Of course."