84

Text message between zayn and harry

sunflower🌻
darling, im sorry im not in bed with you this morning. i had to finish up this song for the album. i promise ill be home by the time you finish your shower. tonight i have a bit of news to tell you and our family. don't worry. it's all good! love you.

babyboy🧡
good-morning! thanks for letting me know. can't wait until you're home. im just about to head in the shower. can't wait for the news! love you back.

sunflower🌻
on my way back now darling. had to pick up princess. hope that's alright. she's only gonna stay two nights. her mom had a business meeting to get to.

babyboy🧡
of course it's okay zee! she's your daughter. i told you she comes first.

sunflower🌻
i know baby. it's just, it's your house too. i just feel like i should at least make sure to let you know.

babyboy🧡
that's understandable. but i love noë. you know she has a place in my heart because she's your baby girl.

sunflower🌻
i love you.

babyboy🧡
i know!

babyboy🧡
can you maybe stop by the store babe? we didn't use a condom last night. i need the morning after pill.

sunflower🌻
sure thing baby. anything else you need?

babyboy🧡
no. i think we're all good.

babyboy🧡
oh, shit! we're actually out of toothpaste.

sunflower🌻
yeah, i got some. i also bought another box of condoms. i think we were out anyway.

babyboy🧡
what kind? you know im super sensitive.

sunflower🌻
don't worry. i got the right kind baby. do we need anything else while im in the store? any food?

babyboy🧡
no.. your moms stacked up on food. our fridge has never been this full. can they stay forever?

sunflower🌻
i wish! but they love their space.

babyboy🧡
i love them!

sunflower🌻
good! because i don't ever plan to let you go ever ever and i need you to get along with my parents to make us last for the end of time.

babyboy🧡
hurry home babe. i miss you!

sunflower🌻
heading to my car now baby. see you in a bit.
Read