35

Over the past two week Zayn and Harry were getting pretty close. The two wouldn't even notice but they would make any tiny excuse to touch the other.

They were really starting to fall head over heels with each other pretty quickly.

In between the day they would go on little dates inside the house. Ari and Selena have taken turns watching Noëlle while they just enjoy the other.

The two still have yet had their first kiss but it was okay. They weren't in any rush to. They just loved spending time with one another.

Right now they were in the kitchen making a cake.

Zayn wraps his arms around Harry's waist as he dips his finger in the batter.

Harry just laughs at him while Ariana comes into view.

"You two look way too comfortable." Ariana smirks.

"What do you want Ari? We're kinda on a date." Zayn explains.

Ariana just rolls her eyes playfully.

"Actually got some good news."

"What's that?"

"Selena and I decided to collab on a song."

"That's great but couldn't you have told us that later?"

"No! I'm bored. Decided I haven't bothered you two in a while. Why not now?"

Zayn just gives her a look.

"Fine. I'll go bother my godchild." Ariana winks before heading back upstairs.

"Sorry about that babes." Zayn kisses his cheek.

Harry shrugs.

"I'm use to her being a huge bother."

Zayn chuckles.

"Yeah. I consider her and Lou my first children. They're Both a pain in the ass."

Harry laughs.

"So, both her and Selena are the godmothers of Noëlle?"

Zayn hums.

"Yeah. Sel and Ari have been in my life for as long as I could remember. I know if something were to happen to me and Noëlle's mom she'll be in good hands with them both."

"Have you spoken to her mom recently?"

"Yeah, I have. Actually Noëlle will be going with her grandmother next week. I told her shes fine here but my ex is right. I do need a bit of a break. Plus, without my princess here we can go on a proper date. Well, In my home that is, but with one less responsibility." Zayn states.

"Yeah?"

"Yeah."

Zayn turns him over and looks Harry deep in his eyes.

"I really want to kiss you." Zayn whispers,

"Really?"

Zayn nods.

"I really want you to kiss me." Harry whispers back.

Zayn smirks before leaning in slowly and finally touching Harry's lips with his own.

Harry wraps his arms around Zayn's neck.

Zayn bites Harry's bottom lip, asking for entrance. Harry gives him exactly that.

By now the two were fully making out.

The kiss was fucking amazing.

Neither one of them have ever felt this big spark in their life.

Both of them thinking it was a huge ass myth that you'll feel sparks when you kiss the person you're destined to be with.

They both felt it, for the first time and it was fucking magical.

Zayn pulls away and looks him deep in the eyes.

Harry was trying to catch his breath after that.

"Wow." Zayn states.

"Yeah. Wow."

Zayn pecks his lips while they both get back to baking a cake.