154

"Can you believe this month is almost over? Feels like just yesterday we got the announcement that we're gonna be trapped inside the house for a few weeks." Harry states as he plays with Zayns hair.

Harry and Zayn were in there bedroom, Zayn in-between Harry's legs, and Harry sitting up.

The two were watching Catfish, just enjoying each other's company.

"I know, it's crazy. Feels like a fever dream."

"Yeah, but I wouldn't change anything. If it weren't for this shutdown, we probably wouldn't be here today. And Poe wouldn't exist."

Zayn frowns at the thought of not having Harry in his life.

If none of this happened, Harry and Zayn probably would have been around each other here and there.

Zayn would most likely end up back with his ex and continue this toxic on and off again cycle.

Harry would more than likely find some guy who doesn't give a fuck about him, and only uses him to have sex.

Harry never wants to end up there a again.

And Zayn didn't want to be in a toxic environment.

The two were better, happier, greater when they're with one another. They knew that and so did their family.

Zayn's phone ends up ringing, ruining the peaceful mood.

"Who is it?" Harry asked.

Zayn shrugs before looking at the caller ID. He rolls his eyes when he sees it's just Ariana.

"What's up?"

"December 4th."

Zayn frowns.

"What?"

"December 4th is the day we set for our wedding."

"Really? That's not too soon? I mean, you only have seven days left until your wedding."

"It's perfect. The weathers gonna be surprisingly warm. Plus, we're finished with everything. We have the cake and the flowers. I have the most beautiful dress I've ever seen. Dalton has his suits ready. Everything is perfect."

"That's great and all, but what about the bridesmaids dresses and the theme. Did you forget about that?"

"Nope! I'm texting all the deets out tomorrow. The dress code and everything. As for the bridesmaids dresses, I have that ready here with me. That's the first thing I did when planning this wedding."

"Wow! So everything is ready?" Zayn asked.

"Everything is perfect. Except Harry." Ariana states.

Zayn frowns.

"Why? What's up?"

"I didn't know if he was gonna go with a dress or suit. I've been trying to call him but he never answered. This is why I called you. Is he near?"

"Yeah, I'll hand him the phone."

Zayn looks over at Harry before passing him his cellphone.

"What's up?"

"We set a date. December 4th."

"That's great! So, everything's done?"

"Yes! I just need to know, dress or suit for you?"

"Well, a suit would be too tight on me right now. I can try a bigger size but I think I'm just gonna go with a dress. As long as you don't mind it being comfortable?"

"Of course! You and I can go shopping tomorrow for one. How's that sound?"

"Sounds perfect to me. Thanks Ari." Harry rubs his hands on his belly as the baby starts to kick a little.

"You welcome lovely. I'll let you two go. Goodnight, love you."

"Night. Love you!!" Harry says before ending the call and handing Zayn his phone.

"What did I miss?" Harry whispers.