43

Zayn wakes up to noise coming from the kitchen.

He looks around and noticed everyone fell asleep in the theater room.

He frowns before he gently lifts Harry's head off of him and grabs a bat beside him.

He slowly walks into the kitchen until he spots both his moms in the kitchen.

"Mom? Mamma? What are you two doing here? I thought flights were closed still?"

"They are darling. Actually, We've been in New York a while. We just didn't want to risk coming over just incase we had the virus."

"But we took the test and we're covid free." Holland walks over to kiss her son on the cheek.

"We made everyone breakfast. Go wake them so they can eat." Sarah smiles.

Zayn hugs both his parents lovingly.

"Miss you guys so much. And it smells so good. Is that Turkey bacon?"

Sarah nods.

"Mhm."

"Fuck, yeah!"

"Language." Holland states.

Zayn rolls his eyes playfully at his mom.

"Yes, mommy." Zayn smirks before heading back to wake everyone.

"Guys, wake up. My parents made us breakfast. Apparently they've been in New York this whole time."

"I smell mamma Paulson famous Turkey bacon!" Ariana gets up quickly and heads to the kitchen.

"I smell pancakes so I'm out. You two better hurry before Ari and I eat it all." Sel smirks as she leaves.

"Good morning babe." Zayn kisses him softly.

"I have Morning breath." Harry shakes his head.

"So do I but who cares! Are you ready to meet my moms?"

"Not really. I mean, as far as they know I'm just new friend Harry Styles. But I have to make a great impression so they'll accept me as Boyfriend Harry Styles."

"Boyfriend?"

Harry blushes.

"I-I mean-fuck!"

"No, this is good! I was gonna ask you after our date tonight but why not now? So, Friend Harry, will you officially be boyfriend Harry?"

Harry smiles and nods before Zayn pecks his lips quickly.

"Come on now. My parents are gonna love you. You should be more nervous that it's Holland Taylor and Sarah Paulson if anything."

Harry eyes widened.

He didn't even think about that.

He was meeting the Sarah Paulson and the Holland Taylor.

They were fucking legends. How the hell was he suppose to act normal around them?

"Calm down babe. They're normal people. Just like your mom."

Zayn had a point.

He takes a deep breath before heading into the kitchen.

"Good morning. You must be Harry?" Sarah smiles at him.

"Ye-yes."

"No need to be nervous love." Sarah chuckles lightly

"Sorry."

"It's okay. Why don't you have a seat and eat."

Harry nods as he sits across from Holland besides Zayn.

Zayn grabs his hand under the table and squeezes it gently.

"Hello Harry. It's finally nice to meet you. Heard so much about you from Nicole. She gushes about you and Gemma all the time." Holland smiles at him.

"She actually talks about you and Miss Paulson all the time too."

"Call me Sarah honey."

Harry nods.

"So, are you two gonna go back to your apartment or are you staying here?" Zayn asked.

"Actually, if you don't mind we'd like to stay baby boy. We miss all of our kids. Since Chloe and Halle can't be with us might as well stay with our prince. Just for a week though."

"Of course mamma. You and mom can stay here as long as you like. I'll set up the guest room for you both."

"Zayn, you only have four rooms in this house? Remember when Ken and Lou were here? We had to share rooms? Where exactly are your parents suppose to sleep?"

"Harry can just sleep in my room." Zayn didn't even realize he said that until Selena, Ariana, and Harry eyes widened.

He sucked in a breath until his parents just shrugs.

"Sounds good to me. You okay with that Harry?"

Harry nods.

Both Zayn and Harry let's out a breath. Neither one of them were ready to tell their families just yet.

"Alright, it's settled! Mamma and I are gonna go shopping for some real food in this house. It's meatloaf night by the way. You're not allergic to anything Harry?"

Harry shakes his head.

"No."

"Good. We'll be back."

Holland kisses Zayn, Sel, and Ari's cheek.

Harry thought she was gonna walk past him with a smile but she plants a kiss on his cheek as well.

"We'll be back babies." Sarah states before walking out with her wife.

"That was a close one."