99

"I can't believe he just fired you baby." Zayn shakes his head.

Harry shrugs. "In a way, I get it. If it were the other way around, I'd do the same thing."

"But you wouldn't. I know you. You wouldn't choose. You'd try to keep the peace between both parties."

"Doesn't matter. What matters now is trying to find me a new manager." Harry states.

"You need any help?"

Harry shakes his head.

"No. I can manage. Thanks though."

Zayn hums before kissing the side of Harry's lips.

"You know I'm here if you need me." Zayn states.

"I know." Harry smiles happily at him.

"Alright. I'll be downstairs. Give you some privacy darling."

Harry nods before grabbing the laptop in search for a new manager.
**********
Meanwhile Zayn was downstairs trying to sell one of his homes in London.

He barely visits there and he saw no use to having it.

In fact Zayn was on a spree to sell most of his homes. He felt no need to have so many since he's mostly in New York.

He needed to sell his farmhouse first.

Zayn always thought that's where he and his ex would live after having more children down the line. But now, he sees his daughter and Harry in the picture.

He sees having more kids with Harry, a wedding with Harry, growing old with Harry, and dying with Harry.

He doesn't want to be with anyone else.

It's crazy really. Zayns always fell way too fast with someone, but with Harry, he's fallen wayyy too fast. Yet he knows Harry is the one.

This is why when Zayn met up with Nicole by himself he was extremely nervous.

Zayn thought she wouldn't approve but she did.

No, Zayn isn't purposing just yet. But he has bought Harry a promise ring.

Zayns never given anyone he's been with a promise ring.

This is why this situation was a huge ass deal!

Zayn was ready to promise Harry life with him, together for as long as he'll have him.

Zayn didn't know how Harry was gonna take it.

He just knew that this was gonna make or break them.

"Sunflower?" Zayn heard a whisper in his ear.

He hummed before turning around.

"Yes, babe?"

"I was thinking, maybe Chinese food for dinner tonight. I don't feel like cooking."

Zayn smiles brightly.

"Of course baby. I'll order it while you relax, yeah?"

Harry smiles happily before pecking Zayns lips quickly.

"I love you."

Zayn looks Harry deep in the eyes.

"I love you."

'Yes, Harry's definitely the one.' Zayn thought to himself.