157

A/N
We're close to the end of this story.

So far, When I see you sequel is first.

Time skip in each new part.
**********
Harry was a bit agitated. He tried to wake Zayn a few times this morning but he wouldn't budge.

Last night he celebrated Louis's birthday. Harry told him to enjoy himself and not think about him too much.

Zayn of course didn't listen much. His mind was on Harry the whole time until Louis handed him a drink, then it was completely over for him.

They ended up getting drunk and faded. It was a wild night.

Harry knew the guest weren't gonna be here until around two, but today was Christmas and he'd hoped he could spend it with his boyfriend before everyone came over.

Harry decided to just go to their theater room and watch The Nightmare before Christmas.

After about thirty minutes in he got bored. It really wasn't the same without his boyfriend present.

Harry decides to get up and go to their bedroom. He spots Zayn still passed out in the same spot.

Harry groans in annoyance.

Harry grabs a pillow before he gets ready to hit him.

That is until he heard Zayn moan out his name. He was shocked at first before spotting his boyfriends bulge.

He shakes Zayn a bit.

"Baby, give me five more minutes."

"If you get up I can make whatever you're dreaming about come true." Harry smirks as he whispers in his ear.

"Mm, that's really tempting. But I'm extremely tired."

"Come on Zayn. We have two more hours before all or friends and families are here for Christmas. Let's just enjoy each other while we can."

"What about Noëlle? Where is she?"

"Still sleeping." Harry begins kissing his boyfriends chest.

Zayn smirks.

"You sure you can pull this off? I mean, you haven't since your baby bumps grown. I don't want you to hurt yourself babe." Zayn states as he rubs Harry's back.

"I'm sure. Now please shut up and let me please you." Harry states as he finally puts his boyfriend in his mouth.

"Holy, fuck."
*************
After two rounds of love making Harry and Zayn take a much needed shower.

Right after they hear Noëlle blabbing in her nursery.

Harry walks to her bedroom to get her ready for today.

"You're such a pretty girl, huh?" Harry coos at her.

She just stares at Harry before opening her arms.

"Up." Noëlle said.

"You want me to carry you, love?" Harry asked.

"Up." She repeats.

Harry smiles at her lovingly.

"Is she ready?" Zayn asked.

Harry nods. "Just finished her hair. Looks nice, yeah?"

Zayn coos at her cute little braids.

"Where did you learn how to do this?" Zayn asked.

"I use to have long hair Zayn."

"It's perfect."

"She looks so much like her mama. Her genes must be strong. She barely looks like you, besides her eyes, ears, and nose." Harry states.

"Hopefully Poe develops my genes more, huh?" Zayn smirks before grabbing his daughter and kissing his boyfriends cheek.

"We have arrived!" Harry and Zayn hear yelling downstairs before the two head down themselves.
**********
"Today was the best Christmas! Thanks for having us." Sarah smiles lovingly at her son.

"Of course mamma. You and mom drive safely, yeah?"

Sarah nods before they finally leave, leaving Harry and Zayn alone at last, well, besides Noëlle.

"She's tired herself out." Harry states as he caresses Noëlle's head.

"Today was a big day for her." Zayn states.

Both Harry and Zayn head upstairs to set Noëlle down in her crib before heading to their own bedroom.

"All the baby clothes we got. I'm obsessed!" Harry states as he holds up a cute little dress his mom bought for Poetic.

"I know, it's really cute!"

"I'll put them up tomorrow. Right now I just want to change and lie in bed. Don't even feel like taking a shower." Harry groans.

Zayn nods understandably.

"I feel you baby. Thanksgiving and Christmas are the most stressful holidays ever. I'm just glad that it's finally over."

"Me too. Now we can relax and wait until our baby girl is officially with us."

Zayn nods before lying in bed and pecking Harry's lips.

"Goodnight, babe."

"Goodnight, to you too."