17

Zayn didn't know why he was so nervous to talk to one human being. I mean, he's normally shy and a tad bit antisocial but he still managed to have a decent conversation with new people.

It's just Harry was different for some reason. He was more than just a random stranger. Ariana and Zayn are really close but she's also super close to Harry. They'll most likely be around one another more than just a night.

Zayn felt like he had to find some common ground with the curly haired model. He just didn't know where to start.

Sure he was good with kids, he's seen the way he held Noëlle. It was a beautiful sight. But it's different when he's introducing his daughter to people. He feels a bit more comfortable with her around.

Zayn sighs as he approaches Harry.

"Hey."

Harry looks up with widened eyes.

"Um, hey." Harry waved.

"Look, we should probably get to know one another right? I mean, Ariana is in both of our lives, we'll probably be hanging with each other from time to time yeah? And you're kind of stuck in my house for at least two weeks. Why not get to know the other?"

Harry nods nervously.

"I know this is gonna sound cheesy as fuck but how bout a game of twenty questions yeah? Start with the basics?!"

"Yeah, I'd like that." Harry states.

Zayn sighs with a smile.

Good, he broke common ground. Now let's get to the basics.

"Okay, how bout' a favorite color?"

"Orange or Yellow. What about you?"

"It's Green. It actually use to be purple but Noëlle eyes are a beautiful green color."

"They are. She has really beautiful eyes."

"Thanks."

The two just smile at the other before Zayn continues.

A few minutes into the game, the two had four questions left to ask one another.

They learned a few things about each other and were very surprised they have the same interest.

Harry and Zayn both loved rom-coms and action movies, they both prefer Marvel Movies over DC Movies and DC Shows over Marvel Shows, they both prefer Dr.Pepper over Coke, and they both really love any movie with Ashton Kutcher in it.

"Okay, what is one rumor that was spread about you true, but you denied it?"

Harry closes his eyes for this one.

"God, there was a rumor Taylor Swift and I hooked up a long time ago. I kept denying the rumors because I was still in the closet but I was also not comfortable telling people I made out with a girl. It was so weird."

"Oh man! How'd Taylor take it?"

"Obviously she was pissed. She called me right away and I just told her the truth like three months after she released her song Style."