42

"Love you too. Goodbye Dalton." Ariana ends her phone call with her husband as she walks back into the theater room.

"How is he?" Harry asked as Selena snuggles against him.

"He's good." Ariana states.

"That's good. Bet he's missing you dearly."

"He is. I miss him too." Ariana pouts.

"Don't worry, hopefully this will be over by next week."

"Don't count on it babes. I'm reading more information on the shutdown and apparently people are still not following guidelines. Says we're gonna be stuck here another month." Zayn sighs.

"What?! This is fucking ridiculous. Who's not following the rules? It's very simple. Stay inside and if you need to go out wear a fucking mask. This shit is ridiculous." Ariana rolls her eyes.

Selena hums in agreement.

"Good news is, at least we're with people we actually like." Zayn shrugs.

"Speak for yourself." Ariana jokes.

Zayn gently shoves her.

"I kinda like being here. It's better than my apartment. It's always felt empty. At least here I feel at home." Harry shrugs.

"You should just move in." Zayn half jokes.

Ariana and Selena eyes widened.

Harry chuckles a bit, not really taking what he's saying seriously.

Selena and Ariana look at each other before clearing their throat.

"Zayn, can we speak to you for a second."

Harry furrows his brows.

"What? What?"

"Just get your ass up!" Selena pulls him up before the three head to the kitchen.

"You weren't serious back there were you?"

"A little."

"Zayn, don't you think it's way too soon?!" Selena asked.

Zayn shakes his head.

"Not really." He shrugs.

"Zayn, you've only been talking to one another for what? Three weeks? I think that's a bit too soon."

"Yeah, sure it may seem like that but guys, why the wait? Harry is the fucking one okay. I just, I know I should be slowing down, majorly. But I think it's too late." Zayn eyes starts to brighten up.

"You're already in love with him aren't you?"

Zayn shrugs.

"I think I am. Fuck! I'm doing it again aren't I? Rushing shit before it even begins."

Selena and Ariana nods.

"You are."

"But I think- I think you're right. This feels different. Even to Sel and I. We can feel the love when you two are in the same room with one another."

"Yeah, I agree. It's like you guys bring the love and happiness in a room. Zayn, I've never seen you be this way, with anyone you've dated in the past. This feel real. But, wait a while before saying the words yeah? And don't ask him to move in with you so quickly. At least wait until quarantine is over to see how you feel then."

Zayn smiles and nods.

"Thanks guys. Now can we go back in there before Harry comes out to figure out what we're talking about."

Selena and Ariana nods before heading back to the theater room.

"Sorry about that babes." Zayn states.

Harry just shrugs with a smile.

"My mom called like six seconds after you guys left so it's good."

Zayn sits next to him and Harry cuddles up to him.

Zayn looks down at him before kissing his forehead gently.

"By the way, I feel the same way." Harry whispers to him.

Zayn smiles brightly before kissing him passionately.

"But let's wait to actually say it out loud. They're right. Let's see where this goes."

Zayn nods understandably as they all continue to watch the movie.