95

ken
how did dinner at your dads go?

harry
confusing. his kids were nice and his wife was very welcoming. i told him how i really felt about him in the most respectable way ever. he understood and states he's not gonna stop trying to build a relationship with myself and gem.

ken
you both deserve better.

harry
that's the thing though. i was always focused on what i didn't have i never payed attention to what i had. my mom played both parts. she was my mom and my dad and i didn't t even realize. she played sports with me, taught me how to drive, gave me the sex talk, and more. my mom is amazing.

ken
goddamn right she is!

ken
how are things between you and zee so far?

harry
we're good. great even! he's been such an amazing support system though out this whole process.

ken
have you met the ex yet?

harry
i have actually. she came by a few days ago to drop off baby noë. she seems really sweet.

ken
im so glad you found zayn. when are you two gonna tell the public?

harry
not for awhile. we like just having you guys know.

ken
that can't last forever h. the fans and public will find out sooner or later. they already know you moved, it's a matter of time before they find out where you moved.

harry
ken, it's private property. they won't know shit. im gonna be fine. trust me please?

ken
im sorry. im just looking out for you.

harry
i know.

ken
when am i gonna get a niece or nephew?

harry
kendall nicole jenner!

ken
i want more nieces and nephews harry. you gotta give me that.

harry
im not planning on getting pregnant any time soon. my career just took off. you'll have to wait at least three years.

ken
that's too longggg for me.

ken
tell zee to hop to it. we don't have much time.
Read