128

"That's the last of it." Louis states as he sets down the last box in now Zayn's and Harry's new farm house.

Zayn looks around before finally finding his boyfriend enjoying a snack. He goes over to him and wraps his arms around Harry's waist.

"Thank you guys for coming to help."

"Of course!" Ariana cheers.

Harry just smiles at everyone as his mother walks over to him and rubs his tiny belly.

Harry was only two months pregnant. You still couldn't tell that he was actually pregnant yet.

Harry was a bit happy about that. With the next few photoshoots his outfits are gonna be a bit high wasted.

Zayn told him to make sure they weren't too tight though.

"How's my baby's baby?" Nicole asked.

"They're good. We actually have an appointment tomorrow." Harry states as he runs his hands over his stomach.

"Actually babe, I can't make it. I have a few things i have to finish up before the albums released next week."

"Oh?" Harry frowns.

"I'm sorry love. I promise that I'll make it up to you."

"Well, maybe I can go with you?" Nicole puts in.

Harry looks at his mom with a huge smile.

"You'll do that?"

"Of course baby. Want to see more photos of my grand baby."

"Thank you, mom."

"I'm starved!" Selena walks into view.

Harry goes over to the fridge before handing Selena a snack.

"Thanks."

"Ill go order a pizza." Ariana states before grabbing her cellphone.

"I just finished looking around. This looks really nice prince. It's bigger than the last farmhouse. Does your ex know you moved a few minutes away from her?"

Zayn nods.

"She knows. She's actually pretty glad. Now she doesn't have to drive three hours to drop off Noëlle."

Sarah hums.

"Are you two planning on getting a few animals around here?"

Zayn nods.

"I'm actually in the process of getting a few horses. Maybe even a few pigs. But Harry and I want to get a few cats and dogs. You know, just to keep busy while we're here."

"Well, I think it looks amazing." Holland states.

"Thanks mom. Ari, when's the pizzas getting here?"

"They said ten to twenty. Should we start putting some things away?"

Zayn nods.

"Yeah."

Everyone nods before opening a few boxes.
***********