137

dan
you have a photo shoot with vogue and you didn't tell me?!

harry
sorry, i actually completely forgot about vogue for a second. ive been super busy with packing, moving, decorating, and the baby i haven't really been in the right mind set.

dan
right. i keep forgetting you're having a baby. wow! little harry's having a child. how does it feel knowing in just a few months you'll be responsible for another human.

harry
feels insane! im gonna be someone's dad. it's just crazy as shit!

dan
do you know the sex of the baby yet?

harry
no. we find out next month though.

dan
what do you want?

harry
i haven't really thought much of it. i obviously just want my baby to be healthy.

dan
are you gonna have a gender reveal party?

harry
yes. im not gonna know right away because my boyfriend wants to have a gender reveal party. i hate suspense though. just wanna know if im having a baby girl or baby boy.

dan
i get it. my ex wife, when we got pregnant the first time, didn't want to know the gender until the baby was born. but i was super excited that we waited. the surprise was just ten times more magical.

dan
are you gonna be able to squeeze into the dress? i heard that it's a bit tight. that won't harm the baby will it?

harry
ive already talk to my doctor about it. she said i should be fine for now since im not showing just yet. besides, ill be heading down there in three days to do a fitting. if anything feels off ill just have to cancel until baby's born.

dan
just let me know what's going on, yeah?

harry
promise i will. bye dan.

dan
bye harry.
Read