59

unknown
is this harry styles?

harry
yes. may i ask who's speaking?

unknown
this is rebecca. i work for rolling stone magazine. i really want you to model a few outfits for us. be the cover for our august issue.

harry
are you serious?!

rebecca
yes! we had a few outfits set up and we kept pitching who would look amazing in them and we collectively thought of you. are you interested?

harry
of course i am! this is a huge fucking honor! this isn't some prank is it? because im super excited and i don't want to get fooled.

rebecca
i can assure to you that this is real harry. we definitely want you on our cover! you're a new hit right now and we're looking for just that. we have a very great feeling your modeling career is gonna take off and we want to be the first major magazine that got the harry styles.

harry
this is so amazing! thank you! when do we start?

rebecca
well, we have to keep things very safe obviously. we have a few people where you're located and they're gonna set everything up next week friday.

harry
okay!

rebecca
we want you to know that the less people the better. so please refrain from bringing anyone else with you for your safety and ours.

harry
of course! thank you so much for this huge opportunity.

rebecca
you welcome harry! good luck and my team will see you friday.
Read