110

bestieari
did you listen to my new single?

bestieharry
yeah, i heard it. it was great. a bit personal but great.

bestieari
harry, harry, harry.. im a musician. pretty much everything i write is a bit personal.

bestieharry
i know. just never thought you'd release this particular song. ive heard the chores way before this but it's just different when you release it for the world to hear.

bestieari
better get use to it.

bestieharry
what do you mean?

bestieari
might i remind you, you're dating a musician yourself. he's gonna write about his personal life as well. ex's, love, sex.

bestieharry
you don't think zayn will release a song about our sex life do you?

bestieari
harry, it's not that big of deal. people know he has sex. and once they know you two are together they're gonna know you two fuck. it's not like it's a secret.

bestieharry
i know. it's just gonna be weird you know? people saying things on social media about zee and i love life.

bestieari
you'll be fine. how are you doing?

bestieharry
im doing good. a little tired. ive been busy with work. it's been great but i haven't been home much.

bestieari
well, at least you're getting a lot of calls yeah?

bestieharry
yeah! im really excited about that.

bestieari
you should be! you've worked really hard to get here harry. im proud!!

bestieharry
i just wish it would have started earlier. that way i can take a bit of a break within the next year and a half.

bestieari
why?

bestieharry
because the closer zee and i get to a year the closer im ready to settle down. get married, have kids, live in a farm. i don't know.

bestieari
you can still do all that and keep your modeling career. it's not gonna change.

bestieharry
ari, i just got my big break in my modeling career not too long ago. if i do all that within the next year and a half there will be no modeling career.

bestieari
i understand. im sure you'll figure it out. maybe continue with your career and then tell the world by the time you're showing and then do a maternity shoot. and finally when the baby's born you can do a photo shoots with your baby. that's an idea.

bestieharry
i don't know. zayn loves his privacy. so do i. i think we would do the same with our baby that him and his ex are doing. keeping him or her out of the spotlight.

bestieari
you're speaking like- oh, shit! are you pregnant?

bestieharry
no! im not pregnant. but zee and i said we'll start trying after noë's one.

bestieari
oh. that's huge!

bestieari
are you two sure you're ready for that?

bestieari
i mean, im ready to have another god-child. but are you and zayn ready. more so, are you ready? cause he's already a daddy. you'll be next.

bestieharry
idk.. i think so. i mean, i don't think zee is though. im the one that brought up having a baby soon. maybe it's just the joy of having noëlle here once a week.

bestieari
that's probably it harry. don't rush to have any kids until you're absolutely sure.

bestieharry
you're probably right. ill talk to my mom about it a bit more. thanks ari.

bestieari
that's what im here for. and once you and zee do have a baby, name it after me okay?

bestieharry
sorry, we already have names set up!

bestieari
🙃
Read