23

bestieh
omfg!!

bestieari
what?

bestieh
the craziest shit almost just happened.

bestieari
again, what? spill the beans already dude!

bestieh
zayn and i were watching a movie but we hated how awkward it was so we turned it off and started to talk. he suggested we tell each other our deepest secrets because then we wouldn't be so vulnerable around one another. it worked and next thing i know he leans in to kiss me until his daughter starts crying..

bestieh
wtf? i mean, how the hell did this even happen to me?

bestieari
fuck!

bestieari
i love noëlle but she's definitely a cock block now!

bestieh
ari! this is serious! what the hell am i suppose to do now?

bestieari
okay. what happened afterwards? what did you say, what did he say?

bestieh
i just told him it's getting late and i should go to bed. he agreed.

bestieari
you two are the shyest fucking celebrities ive met in my entire fucking life!

bestieh
ari.. you're not really helping me here.

bestieari
okay.. tomorrow just act normal.

bestieh
how?

bestieari
idk harry, pretend it didn't happen. jesus, you two have to be the most infuriating people in the whole world.

bestieh
im not that bad though. am i?

bestieari
you are. you're afraid that you're gonna be stuck falling for someone like your father and he's still in love with his ex.

bestieh
he is?

bestieari
idk.. i personally don't think so. zayn was always in love with love. he just wants to find the one because he's afraid that he'll forever be stuck in a loveless cycle. he wants to have a family.

bestieh
im afraid of that too ari. i don't wanna die alone. i want a family and shit. i just don't want to get my heart broken in process.

bestieari
h, you have to find someone in order for that to happen. that's what's wrong with both of you honestly! you're both afraid of opening your heart to someone because you've been burned in the past. but news flash harry, you have to get your heart broken a few times before finding the person you're destined to be with.

bestieh
i know.. you're right. but i can't with him you know.

bestieari
why not? what's wrong with zee? he's a nice lad harry. you two have so much in common too! im sure it'll be a match made in heaven.

bestieh
what if we're not? then what? it messes shit up ari. i just- i can't do that.

bestieari
take a risk for a change h!

bestieari
dalton is ft'ming me so i have to text you later. still sucks he couldn't make it in time to be with me!! 🥺

bestieh
ok. love you.

bestieari
you too babe! just keep calm tomorrow ok?
Read