106

babymamma
can't believe our little girl is already nine months. feels like yesterday i just had her.

zayn
yeah. she's getting big. i miss how tiny she was.

babymamma
so do i.

zayn
so what's up? i assumed you didn't just text me to gush about our baby girl.

babymamma
i was wondering what you're gonna do with the farmhouse? my brother wants to buy one himself so...

zayn
ill sell it to him. actually im gonna get another one close by. maybe not a few minutes away from yours but somewhere.

babymamma
why a new one?

zayn
because i don't want to have to move my boyfriend in a house where i lived with my ex girlfriend.

babymamma
oh, okay! wow, things getting serious between you two?

zayn
yeah. it is.

babymamma
im happy for you.

zayn
how are things with you and your new boyfriend?

babymamma
they're good! we're taking thing slow but i really love him. and he's really good with noëlle.

zayn
that's good! that's the most important thing for both of us. to find someone that's good for us and our baby girl.

babymamma
he's already bought her so much clothes.

zayn
harry's really sweet to her too. he always tells me that he understands she comes first.

babymamma
good! i like him for you zayn. you seem happier.

zayn
i am.

babymamma
so, mom and i were talking.

zayn
and?

babymamma
she thinks instead of handing noëlle off to you, like you're a babysitter and not her father, we should alternate the weeks and holidays

zayn
okay.

babymamma
well, im thinking come next week you can have her and then ill have her the next and so on.

zayn
seems fair. up until i get the farm house yeah? that way it won't be like we're putting pressure on her.

babymamma
exactly!

babymamma
then on holidays you and i could spend it together with her. the major ones that is. thanksgiving, christmas, her birthday, easter.

zayn
yeah! i think that's a great idea.

babymamma
okay. it's settled!

zayn
thanks. this means a lot to me.

babymamma
she's yours too. you deserve to have her just as much as i do. besides, you'll always be apart of this family. you know that!

zayn
yeah. i know!

babymamma
ill drop her off come sunday night. i love you. goodnight.

zayn
love you too. night!!
Read
***********