70

Harry wakes up to a bit of yelling. At first he thought it was just him dreaming until he realized that Zayn was no longer beside him.

Harry frowns as he picks his phone up and sees it's three in the morning. He wonders who Zayn could be yelling at this time of night.

Then he hears the name Landon. Harry hasn't heard Zayn mention anyone named Landon before. He knows Zayn's manager name by heart with the amount of phone calls they have about his album.

Whoever this Landon guy is was definitely getting really bad heat from his boyfriend.

He's never heard Zayn so angry. After a while Noëlle starts to whine. Zayn was going to go get her until his mom burst into the room.

"What's going on prince?"

"Sorry mamma. It's Landon." He whispers to her.

Sarah nods understandably before grabbing her grandchild and the diaper bag.

"Keep it down okay? Harry's probably exhausted."

"I'm up." Harry finally makes himself known.

"I'm sorry baby, did I wake you?" Zayn asked.

Harry shrugs.

"It's okay."

"I'll speak to you soon Landon. I have other priorities to take care of." Zayn finally ends the call as he sits beside his boyfriend.

"I'm sorry about that."

"Who's Landon?"

Zayn sighs as Harry starts to rub his shoulders.

He figured that after all the yelling he needed a massage.

"He's a dick! He was my old publicist. But after I found out he's been spreading things he shouldn't have been spreading I fired him."

"What was that call about."

Zayn moans as Harry begins getting deeper into his shoulders. He really was fucking stressed.

"He wrote this article about why me and Noëlle's mom split up. Apparently I'm a bit too much to handle and I'm a terrible father to my child. Also, she's trying to get full custody of Noëlle."

Harry frowns.

"I'm sorry."

"Yeah, me too. She's the one that saw it and sent me the article. I had to tell him the fuck off."

"If you want, I can see if my mom can spread the word. Get him fired."

"No, baby. I don't want you to have to get in the mix of my fucked up drama. It's not your fault."

Harry smiles at that.

"I know. I want to help though. I just don't want you to have to worry and I want to take as much stress off your shoulders. Figuratively and literally."

"You're perfect you know that?" Zayn finally turns.

"I'm not perfect Zee."

"But you are to me. You've been a big help lately. You're getting along with my parents, you helped me finish a song, you've been learning how to cook my favorite dish, and you're really good with Noëlle. You're the perfect fucking boyfriend."

Harry blushes.

"I'm not."

"But you are baby. I love you so much. It's crazy how we've only met three months ago."

"Three months and two weeks."

Zayn pecks his lips gently.

"I can't wait to start my life with you completely."

Harry squeals when Zayn rolls them over.

"I can't wait either."

The two begin to make out heavily.

They were just about to take each other's shirts off until they heard someone clear their throat.

"Mom." Zayn groans.

"Sorry, but you do have a baby son. Now, you know I'll love for you to start on making me another grandchild but I'd definitely like for you to get married first darling." Sarah smirks as Harry blushed.

"Is she sleeping?" Zayn gets up.

"Yes. How long do we have my sweet grand baby for?" Sarah frowns.

"Just until next week. Flights starts opening up again so her mama's coming to get her." Zayn states.

"She'll be five months tomorrow."

"I know. My babies growing up on me." Zayn frowns.

"I know. I changed my mind." Sarah frowns.

"About?" Zayn gently puts her back to bed.

"I'll take Noëlle tonight. I want you two to start making me another grandbaby." She stated.

"Mom!"