8

bestiez
congratulations!! i just saw the news. why didn't you text me first asshole?

arig
because it was so sudden. i didn't tell anyone, just posted it! can you believe it? im officially engaged to my lobster.

bestiez
not your lame ass friends reference. 🙄

arig
shut-up! you know you're a secret friends stan.

bestiez
liar! but seriously, congratulations on your engagement. dalton seems to make you super happy and i haven't seen that smile on your face in a long ass time.

arig
he does make me happy. i have no idea what i would do without dee in my life. he's my fucking world zayn. i love him so much.

bestiez
i bet.

arig
you'll find your lobster zee. it's not too late.

bestiez
what if she is my lobster?

arig
then you guys will find your way back to the other. if she's not then the next one is on their way.

arig
you sure you and sel aren't meant to be?

bestiez
🤢

bestiez
i love her but she's more of a sister than anything. it's never gonna happen. it's like you and i happening.

arig
🤢

bestiez
exactly! gross.

arig
well, i could set you up with this amazing girl.

bestiez
no set ups ari! you know how much i hate set ups. so many things could go wrong.

arig
alright.. why don't you come to my engagement party? a few friends are coming and you'll finally get to meet harry. both my best friends should already know the other.

bestiez
do i have to?

arig
is baby girl gonna be with you?

bestiez
no.. she's gonna be with her mom.

arig
well then yes! why does it seem like you're avoiding meeting harry and harry is avoiding meeting you.

bestiez
because you talk so highly of both of us to the other im sure.. we don't want to meet and not like each other because that would be awkward as fuck for everyone, especially you!

arig
well im sure you two would like each other..

bestiez
fine ag, ill be there. but don't get mad at me if i end up disliking this harry kid.

arig
you've already met his mom, multiple times might i add.

bestiez
yeah, but nicole was my celebrity crush! she's such a fucking amazing actress. fucking love that woman

arig
well you'll love harry.. they're pretty much the same person.

bestiez
what time is this party?

arig
1:36PM

bestiez
when exactly?

arig
two days from today.

bestiez
okay.. ill come.. only because i want free food.

arig
🙄
Read