97

text message between harry and dan

dan
hey, stella told me you just walked out on her when she was just trying to help. it didn't sound much like you so i came to check in.

harry
i did. and she wasn't helping. she wants me to be seen out with women to boost my career.

dan
what?

dan
harry, i can't believe this.

harry
believe it. it's degrading.

dan
no, i can't believe that you would stoop this low because you dislike my wife. you would risk our friendship to lie on her.

harry
daniel, ive known you for almost seven years. i would not lie to you to risk our relationship. do i like stella? no. but have i ever told you that you're making a drastic decision? have i ever told you she's using you? have i ever told you not to go through with this wedding? no, because you seemed happier after your divorce.

harry
today, she showed me a few photos with women and said that i should be seen with them. i simply told her that im not gonna do that, and to call me when you get back.

dan
i don't think i can be your manager any longer.

harry
are you serious?

dan
harry, this is my family.

harry
okay. if you don't believe me, i can't force you to and i won't. ill look for another manager. hope you feel better. bye daniel.
Read