146

Zayn and Louis finally finished up the rooms for both Noëlle and Poetic.

Zayn and Harry had decided to name their baby girl Poetic Estelle Styles- Malik. They talked about baby names a while back and they both loved the names they came up with. Why change something perfect?

Louis finally sits down on the rocking chair he just put down.

"Dude, you're all sweaty. Get off before you ruin the seat." Zayn states.

Louis just sighs before heading towards the kitchen to grab him and Zayn a bottle of water.

"That was a lot, i don't remember Freddie, Bear, or Noëlle's stuff being so heavy."

Zayn shrugs.

"Because we had way more help in that department. Their were movers around putting stuff up for us. But since this pandemic a lot of people haven't been working or keeping themselves distant. We had to do all the heavy lifting ourself." Zayn states before taking a sip of water.

"So, you're about to be a father of two. How does that make you feel?" Louis smirks at him.

Zayn shrugs.

"A sense of happiness. I've always wanted a huge family. And this is good, yeah? Noëlle and Poetic will be so close in age. They'll most likely be close." Zayn shrugs.

"I can tell you're happy man. You've been smiling way more since the news broke. I'm happy for you!" Louis states.

Zayn nods.

"Thanks man. You and El talk about having a kid together?"

Louis shakes his head.

"No. We like how things are right now. El and I had a serious talk about the futures and shit recently. She told me that she's not in any rush for marriage. I think it's an emotional thing, you know? Her grandparents rushed and got married right away and had kids and divorced twelve years in. Her parents took things slow, didn't get engaged until they've been together for eight whole years, and didn't get married until they had officially made it to ten years. They still ended up divorcing six years later. El doesn't want to go slow but she doesn't want to rush either." Louis shrugs understandably.

"I get it man. Being with someone is hard and challenging. With my ex-girlfriends, I rushed with them too. I got engaged too young, only to result in heartbreak. Then I had a baby with someone to try to fix our relationship. It was too much."

"What about Harry? You rushed with him, yet you seem more vibrant with him. You seem happier than you've ever been."

Zayn smiles widely. "It's because I am. With Harry, us rushing didn't feel that way. We felt like we've been together for years. It felt nice and comfortable. I just- I love him whole heartedly. I didn't believe in the whole soulmate thing as much until I met Harry."

"I'm happy for you man!"

"Thank you."

The two continue to talk amongst themselves before hearing people laughing coming into view.

"Oh, hi."

Zayn smiles when he sees Selena, Ariana, and Harry walk into the kitchen.

"Hey, baby." Zayn goes up to his boyfriend before kissing him gently.

"What are you two losers on about?" Selena asked as she grabs an apple.

"Just talking." Louis playfully pushes Selena gently.

"Lame!" Selena shouts.

"What were you three up to?" Zayn asked as he wraps his arms around Harry's shoulders.

"We just went shopping for baby things." Ariana explained.

"Yeah, I found this really cute outfit for Poe. Its so adorable. I have to show you later." Harry smiles.

"I can't wait to see."

"We also ran into some fans. They kept congratulating Harry and-" Selena and Ariana look at each other before laughing.

Harry playfully shakes his head.

"What?" Zayn asked with a chuckle.

"The fans think him and Niall are having a baby together."

"It's literally all over Twitter. It's insane."

"I still can't believe they haven't figured it out. Like, not a single soul has. When it comes to you and Harry, all they see are two people who are best friends now. It's insane."

"Some think it's Nialls, some say it's Chris's, and others think that it's Tyler."

"Tyler?"

"Tyler Posey, from Teen Wolf?"

"Oh, okay. That's a bit random."

"Apparently he mentioned me in an interview and people just assumed he was confirming our relationship." Harry shrugs.

"Well, too bad! You're mine." Zayn says possessively.

"Always." Harry whispers.

And Harry had no idea how right his words were as the engagement in Zayns pocket kept burning a hole in it.