100

Zayn and Harry were lying in bed together, cuddled up, watching something on tv.

They honestly weren't paying much attention to whatever was going on. Instead the couple talked about kids, and if they'd have them what they would name them.

"I always loved the name Wes or Emmet for a boy." Harry states.

"I've had the name for a girl just sitting in my mind. I always wanted to be cheesy and have all my kids have the some sort of theme to their name. I love my princess name, of course, but I want to stick to a theme with my other children."

"We can always do a Christmas theme."

Zayn pouts.

"Yeah."

Harry just chuckles a bit.

"What's the name?"

"Poetic Daisy Malik."

"Poetic Malik? I like it!"

"And our boy can be named Justice Aster Malik."

"And if we have another child we can name them Honesty Poppy Malik."

Zayn smiles happily at his boyfriend.

"Yes! It's perfect."

"I love the names. But I think we should stick with Christmas themed names. That way Noëlle won't feel left out when she's older." Harry states.

Zayn just smiles widely at that.

Harry wasn't thinking about what they wanted, he was thinking about his baby girl.

It's something that always warms his heart.

"Okay. What do you have in mind?"

"Hmm? Estella and Lux for a girl, Jasper and Gabriel for a boy."

"I like them. But, how bout we compromise. Have the children middle name be Christmas themed while their first names be Justice, Poetry, and Honesty."

Harry thinks before nodding.

"Okay. But, if we have four kids the other child has to be named Liberty."

"Deal." Zayns states before kissing his boyfriend passionately.

"I can't believe we just named our kids. We're not even married." Harry laughs.

"We will be, someday." Zayn states as Harry plays with his promise ring.

"Thank you." Harry whispers to him.

"No baby, thank you." Zayn states before the two continue to cuddle and watch tv.
***********
A/N
He gave him the promise ring!!

Let's just say it's the rose ring, yeah?