79

kenny
im really sorry about chris. he took shit way too far.

harry
no kidding. it's okay. now the media's paying more attention to sel and ari and there relationships.

kenny
that was you?

harry
no.. it was my boyfriend. he's such a great man.

kenny
wait...

kenny
omfg!!

harry
what?

kenny
this whole time im trying to figure out who mister mystery man is that you're suddenly moving in with and now it clicked!

kenny
the clues were all there.

kenny
how could i be so stupid! we were in the middle of a pandemic, you're a shy ass man, you were only stuck in the house with three other people!! all the pieces were there and it took me this long to figure out!

kenny
you're dating zayn aren't you?!

harry
took you long enough ken.

kenny
yes harry!! i mean, zayns fucking sexy as shit!! and from what i hear he's such a sweet respectful boyfriend. ugh, you're so lucky. im jealous.

harry
kenny.. you act like you've never met the dude. aren't you friends with his ex?

kenny
yeah.. kinda. we use to be extremely close but after she and zee started dating she shut me out. in fact she shut all her friends out. i get it, i do! when you get in a serious enough relationship you tend to only want to focus on them more than anything.

kenny
im closer to her sister though.

harry
im sorry ken.

kenny
it's cool. ive got you, jaden, and my sisters. i don't really need anyone else.

harry
im glad that this chris drama didn't ruin our friendship.

kenny
i love the both of you wholeheartedly. ill never neglect one for the other. and i respect that you don't want him around right now. maybe once you and zee give me another niece or nephew you and chris will be cool to be around each other.

harry
ken!!

kenny
oh, come on! you're moving in with the guy. i won't be surprised if next month you call and tell me you're preggers.

harry
we're not thinking about kids right now ken. we're gonna enjoy our relationship as is.

kenny
fine.. ill let you get back to your man!! im sure you two probably want to practice on making me a godchild. byebye. love you!!
Read