62

When Harry wakes up the next morning he was in a really great mood. He finally felt at peace and at home for the first time in a long time.

After sex Zayn and Harry talked about damn near everything. Zayn opened up to him about how he was terrified when his ex told him she was pregnant. He definitely wanted to have a baby with her, obviously, they fucking planned the pregnancy.

But when reality kicked in that she was actually pregnant he freaked out.

He was gonna be a dad to a person. So many questions popped up in his head.

Would he be a good father? What if he drops the baby? What if his baby hated him? Zayn had no idea what he was getting himself into.

But once his princess was born he never loved another human so much in his life. Zayn vowed to protect his precious baby girl at all cost.

Harry told him he was an amazing father to his daughter.

Zayn agreed and said he'd be the same way once they had their own baby together.

Harry just blushes at the thought of carrying Zayn's babies.

The thought frightened him, in a good way!

Harry wasn't even aware that he was lost in his train of thoughts until he heard a knock on the bedroom door.

"Who is it?" Harry asked as he looked around for his pants.

"Its Ari! Can I come in?"

"In just a minute."

Harry frowns when he couldn't find his jeans. He goes over to Zayn's dresser and pulls out a pair of sweatpants.

"Alright, come in!"

Ariana opens the door and smirks hugely at Harry.

"What?"

"You're fucking glowing darling."

Harry blushes before putting his hands over his face in embarrassment.

"Don't be shy! Tell me how it was?!"

Harry rolls his eyes at her.

"Ari! We're not in high school."

"Come on! Tell me!"

"Ari, no. Where is he anyway?"

"In the shower." Ariana states.

Harry didn't even notice that the shower was running in the bathroom until she mentioned it.

"You gotta get out before he comes. I'll tell you everything later."

Ariana frowns.

"Fine! I'm holding you to that."

Harry just laughs before throwing a pillow at her as she leaves.

Soon he turns and spots Zayn come out of the bathroom with only a towel wrapped around his waist.

"Good morning, my love." Zayn smirks as he walks over to him and kisses him passionately.

"Morning."

"You want some coffee? I was thinking of doing a Starbucks run. Maybe getting outside for a bit. I heard as long as you're safe we can go out for a walk."

Harry thinks about it.

"You sure? I don't want us to break protocol."

"I'm positive baby. Come on, let's go out."

"Are we- are we going public?" Harry asked.

Zayn frowns.

"Only if you want. Are you ready for that?"

"Not really. I like how it is now. Plus I rather our friends and family know before we go public. But I'm not ready to tell them either. Are you?"

Zayn smiles.

"No. But I'll do anything for you!"

"Yeah?"

"Yeah." Zayn pecks his lips before he continues to get ready.

"I'm gonna shower first okay? I'll be ready soon."

"Take your time babe. We have all day!"