134

zayn
one more month and our baby girl will officially be one!

babymamma
i know! cannot believe that she's almost one years old.

zayn
i know! gosh. time moves so fast.

babymamma
exactly.

babymamma
what if we never ended things? we'd probably have more kids together.

zayn
do you want more kids? it sounds like you don't want anymore.

babymamma
i don't think i do. i don't think i can have kids who have different fathers. ive seen a lot of parents have to explain to their children why they have different dad than they're siblings. and sometimes kids get jealous of the other because their siblings father lives is always around. i just don't know if im strong enough. i want more kids but idk..

zayn
i know itll be hard but i know you. i know you'll still be an amazing mom to your other kids. and i promise if noëlle ever ask questions ill be right by your side helping you.

babymamma
thank you zee.

babymamma
what about you? do you want more kids someday? rather it be with harry or someone else.

zayn
actually.. harry and i are pregnant.

zayn
before you ask, harry and i were gonna tell you next week before you drop off noëlle.

babymamma
wow! i guess a huge congratulations. im really happy for you two.

zayn
thanks. we're super excited too. baby's gonna be here around the end of january beginning of february

babymamma
big congrats to you two! cannot wait until baby noëlle's gonna have a little sibling.

zayn
i know. she's gonna be the best damn big sister.

babymamma
she will. i should get going. my boyfriends coming over. it's date night!!

zayn
have fun darling.

babymamma
i will. ❤️ you

zayn
love you too.
Read