2

Text Message From bestieari

bestieari
hey babes, im having a party. you're invited!

bestieh
i don't think i wanna go. your friends don't exactly like me.

bestieari
what are you talking about?! they love you!

bestieh
no.. they don't. i overheard  them tell you they didn't like me before you told them off. thanks by the way. i never told you thank you for that!!

bestieari
okay, they're dickheads alright! you're fucking amazing. come on. i have to have my two best friends there and with just the dumbass one coming ill miss the fun one.

bestieh
im the fun one right?

bestieari
duh! it's next saturday okay. i expect you to be there looking fine as fuck!

bestieh
finnnee.

bestieh
good. luvs ya.
Read
**************
Text Message From arig

arig
you still coming to the party right?

bestiez
do i have to though? because if i don't have to then no.

arig
you're coming dickhead! you finally get to meet my other best friend!!

bestiez
you know i don't like crowds. besides i think baby mamma's leaving me with our little one.

arig
oh..well, i wish you could have came. tell my niece i love her and missed her!

bestiez
will do. talk to you tomorrow ari.

arig
bye, love you!!

bestiez
you too dumbass!!
Read
************
A/N
I obviously picture G as the mother of Z's child in the story but i will not mention the name of who she is so you can picture whoever you want.

Obviously out of respect of their privacy i won't post any photos of the few photos G has of the baby's head, feet, or legs!!