130

Harry cried when he finally listened to Zayns album.

It was the most beautiful thing ever. Harry's never heard something so perfect in his life.

Zayn basically poured his heart out in this album. He talked about his breakup with his ex and how it made him feel, he talked about how his friends and family were the reason for him being alive, he talked about Noëlle being his source of happiness, and he talked about how much he's fallen in love with Harry in such a short time.

All of this was so beautiful.

It broke Harry's heart and made it feel full all in one.

Harry honestly didn't know what to say to Zayn when he asked him about it.

Zayn was nervous he didn't like it but Harry just shakes his head and tells him it's the most honest and beautiful thing he's ever heard.

"I love it." Harry whispers.

"Which one did you like most?" Zayn asked.

Harry wipes a tear.

"Imprint." Harry states.

"Really?" Zayn smiles happily.

That's one of the song Zayn wrote when he first started having feeling for Harry.

Zayn didn't know if this was just a rebound feeling. Maybe he just felt like he needed a quick fuck and he'd be okay.

He couldn't believe he thought that. But in his defense he just got out of a relationship.

But the moment him and Harry had their first kiss he knew.

Zayn knew Harry was something special and He wanted to keep him in his life forever.

"Yeah, it's really good. Why?"

"I wrote that after our first date. Actually I started it before that but I didn't have the words yet."

Harry gives him a toothy smile.

"Seriously?"

Zayn hums before kissing Harry gently.

"It's perfect." Harry states.

"You should thank yourself. It was all you."

Harry chuckles before passionately kissing his boyfriend.

"Sorry to break this up but I'm bored!" Ariana groans.

Zayn rolls his eyes.

"Why are you still here?" Zayn asked.

Ariana just shrugs.

"I don't really want to be home right now. Dalton had to travel for work so I'm all alone."

"Aren't you suppose to be planning your wedding?"

Ariana nods.

"Yeah. It's almost done though. We mostly need to set a date. But I also need to ask a favor."

"What's up?"

"Can we have the wedding here! It's perfect really! We all can come here and it's enough space for the few people I did invite."

Zayn and Harry look at one another before shrugging.

"I guess so."

Ariana cheers.

"Thanks."

"Yeah, you welcome. Now, can you give us a bit of privacy. We were in the middle of something here." Zayn gives her a look.

Ariana smirks.

"Fine! I would tell you to use protection but Harry's already preggers so-" Ariana states before finally leaving the couple alone.

"Now, where were we?" Zayn smirks before gently pushing Harry on his back.