61

Zayn gently lies Harry on the bed as he takes off his shirt and continues to kiss the lad.

Harry was extremely nervous. The last time he had any sexual relationship was with Chris, five months before they broke up.

He promised himself that he wouldn't have sex with anyone until he was officially in a serious relationship and he kept that promise.

But the thought of him having sex with Zayn scared him a bit. This was there first time together.

Normally Harry was nervous with anyone he's had sex with.

But for some reason Harry was super nervous with Zayn.

Maybe it's because he fell really deeply for him really fast.

Zayn starts to kiss down Harry's neck until he gets to his stomach.

He lifts Harry's shirt a bit as he kisses his butterfly tattoo.

Harry looks down at him before Zayn looks back up at him.

"May I?" Zayn whispers. He had his hands on his belt buckle.

Harry nods.

Zayn continues to take off his belt before Harry lifts up as Zayn pulls his pants down.

"Wait, Zayn?"

Zayn stops.

"What's wrong?"

"I just- I'm just a little on edge. I want to, I really do. I'm just extremely nervous. This is like my first time all over again." Harry put his hands over his face.

Zayn gives him a half smile as he removes his hands and pecks his lips.

"Just relax for me babe.I'm gonna take good care of you."

Harry nods as Zayn continues.

Harry lifts up once more and Zayn pulls down his boxers.

Zayn just smirks before he gently kisses the tip of Harry's dick.

Harry twitched a bit until he gasped at the familiar feeling of someone's mouth on him.

Zayn slowly wraps his mouth around Harry's. Harry puts his hands on Zayn's hair.

Zayn looks up at his boyfriend and smirks as he continues to give him head.

It wasn't the first time Zayn's done this, believe it or not. He's never actually dated a man or even fucked one but when he was in high school he struggled with his sexuality for awhile. That resulted in him trying to figure out if he liked men as well. He ended up giving one of his classmates a blowjob. Over time he pretended like it never happened because he'd then have to admit that he liked guys as well and for some reason that scared the shit out of him. He wasn't a homophobe at all. He's just been oppressed so much just for the color of his skin, the thought of getting oppressed because of his sexuality as well made him feel off. But as he's here right now, about to make love to his boyfriend, he didn't care what others thought.

Zayn was happy! And that's what mattered.

"Zayn, I'm gonna-" Harry moans.

But Zayn wasn't ready for him to just yet. He begins to kiss Harry on the mouth as Harry groans at the lost of contact.

"Do we have any lube?" Harry whispers.

Zayn smirks before opening his top drawer and pulling out a small tube of lube.

"You came prepared." Harry states.

"Bought this a few nights ago. Figured, it's better to prepare than not to right?"

Harry hums.

"Guessing you got condoms too. We both know we're not ready for a baby, yeah?"

Zayn smiles widely.

"I can go for another." Zayn kisses Harry.

Harry giggles.

"Think about all the sex we'll be missing out on with two babies in the house?" Harry smirks.

He was starting to become more comfortable, more confident.

Zayn groans. "We can't have that can we?" Zayn whispers.

Harry shakes his head. "No."

Zayn hums before opening the tube of lube and coating some on his fingers.

"You ready for my fingers baby?"

Harry moans at the thought.

Zayn gently opens Harry up with one finger.

Harry winced at the new feeling.

Zayn fingers were long as fuck. The burning sensation only made the lad turned on but it was still a bit painful nonetheless.

Once Harry got use to one Zayn added two, then three, until Harry was a moaning mess.

"I think you're ready for me baby." Zayn whispers as he pulls down his own pants and briefs. He opens his drawer one more time before grabbing a condom and slipping it on.

"Zayn, please don't tease?" Harry groans as Zayn grinds on him.

Zayn smirks. "Why not?"

Harry wraps his arms around his boyfriends hips.

"Please? I need- oh." Harry moans as Zayn gently slips inside of him.

"Oh, fuck!" Zayn groans at the new sensation.

It's been a while for him as well. The lad wasn't sure he'd last very long.

Zayn stays completely still, waiting for Harry to give permission to move.

Harry just taps his hand on Zayn's back and soon he begins fucking his boyfriend gently.

"Zayn." Harry moans into his ear.

"You feel so amazing baby." Zayn states.

"Please, look at me." Harry whimpers.

Zayn puts his forehead on Harry's and looks deep into his eyes.

He kisses him gently.

"I- I love you." Zayn says for the first time.

Harry smiles gently and moans.

"I love you Zayn."

"I'm gonna-"

"Me too." Harry moans and soon after he releases.

Zayn cums inside of the condom not even a minute later.

"That was-"

"It was." Zayn kisses Harry gently.

"Did you mean it? Or was it just the sex?"

Zayn looks into Harry's eyes seriously.

"Every last letter."
*************
A/N
You got your smut you filthy animals!