93

father
hey, may i speak with you?

son
what is it?

father
i want to be in your life.

son
what?

father
i want to be in your life harry. you and gem.

son
since when? why now?

father
since i realized ive been a shit father.

son
you're just realizing this?

father
son, i love you. ive always loved you and your sister. it's just, i fell out of love with your mother long ago. after a while i just started treating her like shit and we divorced. over time i took it out on you and gemma and im sorry for that. but now, im trying to make amends. i want you and i want gem to meet your siblings.

son
so, you finally told your wife?

father
i thought it was the right thing to do.

son
damn fucking right! it should have been the right time to tell them. instead you made us into a secret. why should i let you back into my life when you've kept me hidden from your family and the world?

father
because-because i promise ill be better, ill do better, i am better.

son
are you sick or something? is that why you're doing this all of a sudden?

father
no son, im not sick. i just want to be in your life. at least have dinner with me. you can invite whoever you want.

son
have you spoken to gem?

father
yes, she was hesitant at first but she agreed as long as your mother could be there.

son
moms gonna be there?

father
yes.

son
fine.. im bringing my boyfriend though. just in case things get a bit rough. id like him to be around to comfort me.

father
anything you want son.

father
saturday night. at 8:30

son
ill be there. goodnight father.

father
good night son. i love you.
Read
****************
A/N
drama!! here's harrys dad:

 Read****************A/N drama!! here's harrys dad: