144

instagram gc between zzzayn, zarianafriendship, zaynews, harrynews, stylesharry, longhairharold, and tpwkharold

harrynews
i can't believe harry's pregnant

zzzayn
i know. that's crazy!

longhairharold
i mean, in his last few photo-shoots he has been glowing. i thought it was make-up but apparently it's a pregnancy glow.

stylesharry
he looks so happy in the recent pap walk photos.

zarianafriendship
yeah, he does. i wonder what he was doing.

tpwkharold
most likely shopping for baby stuff!!

zaynews
do you guys know who he's dating? i mean,there were rumors going around a while back but we've gotten nothing since. and now he's pregnant. it was a shock to me.

tpwkharold
i still think it's nialler! they've been friends for a while and ive always detected a bit of sexual tension between the two.

zarianafriendship
i don't think so though. niall and harry wouldn't ruin their friendship like that. i see them as just friends and nothing more.

tpwkharold
yeah.. im just glad that it's not chris. that guy was bad news from the beginning.

stylesharry
yeah he was.. hes still hot as fuck though!

harrynews
he really is!

harrynews
i think it's someone unexpected. like some random celebrity harry's met up with awhile back and fell in love instantly.

zarianafriendship
or liam. 🤣 could you imagine?!

longhairharold
that'll be unexpected and cute all in one. but i know it's not liam. he's still with maya henry.

tpwkharold
hopefully he'll tell us soon. the suspense is killing me.

zaynews
it really is!

zaynews
do you guys think zee surprised him with that gender reveal cake?

zarianafriendship
most definitely! it sounds like something zee would do.

longhairharold
harry probably cried!

zzzayn
speaking of zayn. do you think him and his ex girlfriends back together. he said in his live they weren't but then said he lived back on a farmhouse. hes like fourteen minutes away from his ex's house.

zarianafriendship
i think they are back together. they're just keeping things really low-key. i hope so anyway. i like them together.

tpwkharold
they seemed cute. if they're not back together i hope they'd get back real soon. i want zee to have more kids!

longhairharold
imagine if she was pregnant right now and her and harry have their babies a few months apart! that would be so cute!

zzzayn
omfg, im gushing! now i want that!

tpwkharold
me too.

stylesharry
that'll be the cutest thing ever. they need to make it happen!

zarianafriendship
right now!

zzzayn
🥺❤️
Seen