147

vogue

Liked by harrystyles, arianagrande, selenagomez, niallhoran, nicolestyles, gemmastyles, zayn, louistommo, liampayne, theweeknd, daltongomez, zzzayn, zarianafriendship, harrynews, harryupdates, hshq, stylesharry, kendalljenner, kimkardashian, kylie...

Liked by harrystyles, arianagrande, selenagomez, niallhoran, nicolestyles, gemmastyles, zayn, louistommo, liampayne, theweeknd, daltongomez, zzzayn, zarianafriendship, harrynews, harryupdates, hshq, stylesharry, kendalljenner, kimkardashian, kyliejenner, harrysclearskin, tpwkharold, longhairharold, and 17,000,000 others
vogue @harrystyles: "being pregnant has really been a huge turn around in my life. last year i went through a lot, being in a toxic environment. this year, though it's been a crazy one with the pandemic and quarantine, i found love and that love gave us a baby. i couldn't be happier."
View all 5,000,000 comments

longahairharold this is way too cute.

zzzayn awe, harry has come a long way

harrynews im really glad he got out of the situation he got out of. whoever this boyfriend is, thank you for saving our harry. we really appreciate it.

tpwkharold harry is glowing and hes happy. this is all ive ever wanted for him.

stylesharry he really is happy, huh?

nicoleandharry im crying!

gemmastyles really happy and proud of you little brother. love you so much!!

drunkzayn he looks so good!

selenagomez happy for you. really fucking happy!

niallhoran again, congratulations to my best friend. and no, i am not the father of his kid people 😬

arianagrande my best friend really is glowing y'all! obsesseddddd!!

nicolestyles glad that i have my happy boy back and soon to be happy granddaughter.

sarahpaulson really, truly, lovely way to put it. congratulations to you.

vogueharrystyles he's actually on the cover of vogue, wearing a beautiful dress, pregnant, and in a happy healthy relationship? harry's life really has changed in such a short ass time!

kendalljenner so so so proud of you!

kimkardashian love you harry. so happy you get to experience the joy of pregnancy and being responsible for a human that you'll love unconditionally. it's such a joy.

harryedwards i really think harry's with someone who isn't famous, for those of you who think it's nialls or tyler's. he's not sharing any details with us because this person is a bit more private. it all makes sense to me. his boyfriend doesn't want to be in the spotlight so they're keeping things super low key.