6

Text Message From sel

sel
why'd you call me? everything good?

zee
not really.. baby mamma took princess today. really missing her.

sel
which one exactly?

zee
both tbfh. i still love her.

sel
it's for the best zee. you two rushed into this. you both weren't meant for each other and you still kept going back. i told you. both of you actually!!

zee
i know sel. but we both thought a baby would fix it, fix us.. and it did for a little. two months in we were back to arguing.

sel
well you two are better off being single and finding someone else zayn. it's not just you and her that you have to worry about. you have a human to look after.

zee
i know. i just- i really love her you know? we've been together for so long i don't even think i can fall for someone else.

sel
i know zee.. i felt the same way with jay. but we both knew it wasn't going to work. it was time for both of us to move on from each other. that's what you and her need to do. move on.

zee
i know.. thanks for talking some sense into me selly. i can't really talk about this kinda shit with ari. i love her but being the hopeless romantic she is would tell me to go for it again and my dumbass probably would.

sel
want to hang? just chill and watch tv? itll help distract you.

zee
sure.

sel
be over in ten.
Read