56

"Are you finally gonna tell me why you've been so distant and happy lately or do i have to pretend I haven't noticed." Zayn asked as he plops down on the couch next to Selena.

Selena just shrugs her shoulders.

"Who is he?" Zayn asked with a smirk.

"What makes you think there is a he?"

"She?"

"No, Zayn. I mean, what makes you think there's anyone at all?"

Zayn just shrugs.

"Because over the last few months, even before this virus came about, you've been texting someone constantly. I can tell it's about someone. I just don't know who yet. Please tell me it's not-"

"It's not Justin."

Zayn sighs in relief.

"Okay, then who is it?"

"Ok ok. Its, Abel Tesfaye."

"The weeknd? Really?" Zayn asked.

"Yeah. It's been going on for six months now. I'm in love with him. In fact, before this all went down we we're suppose to go apartment hunting together."

"Well that's great yeah?"

Selena frowns. "I suppose so."

"What's the matter?"

"What if this goes to shit? What if I was just meant to be alone forever?"

Zayn grabs Selena hand and squeezes it.

"Sel, you are meant to find someone. Everyone has a person. It's harder for others to find."

Selena give him a half smile.

"Thanks Zee. Sometimes you're smart."

Zayn rolls his eyes playfully.

"There goes the Selena we all know and love."

Selena laughs.

"You two losers are being lame! Get up and dance with Harry and I!"

Zayn shrugs as he pulls Selena up.

"No!"

"Come on! It's my listening party. Well pre-listening party! You get to hear the few songs I finished before the albums even completed. don't be a party pooper!"

Selena just rolls her eyes as another song plays.

"What's this called?" Ariana asked.

"Too Much. It's the one I got Timberland to feature on."

"Well I fucking love it already."

"Of course you do."

Zayn walks over to Harry and begins dancing with him.

"What do you think so far babe?"

"I like them all. But the one called There You Are is my favorite. You said it's mostly for your daughter yeah?"

Zayn nods.

"It's about my friends and family as a whole but it's written with Noëlle in my mind."

"And Still Got Times for your sisters?"

Zayn hums.

"I love how you write about your family and friends. Most people only write for their ex or current relationship."

Zayn grabs Harry by the waist.

"Wait until the one I wrote for you is finished." He gently whispers in his ear and Harry blushes happily.