159

It happened so quickly. One minute Harry and Zayn were enjoying his birthday. Watching movies and playing with Noëlle.

Suddenly Harry felt a sharp pain. At first he passed it on to Braxton Hicks. He didn't even mention it and he tried not to show it.

But the longer he held off, the more it hurt. Harry ended up wincing. Zayn looks at him with a frown.

"Baby, are you okay?"

Harry just nods. "It's just Braxton Hicks, yeah?" Harry questioned. Though he knew this was something different.

That's when he felt it.

"Fuck! It's- no, we're not suppose to have her until the end of January, beginning of February." Harry states as his water broke.

"I think she wants out now!" Zayn explained as he gets out of bed in a hurry and grabs the bag they packed.

Harry takes a deep breath as his baby pushes on his stomach more and more.

"We need to get to the hospital." Harry whispers.

"Already calling Noëlle's mom babe. Just keep doing what you're doing, okay?"

Harry just nods as they wait for Noëlle's mom to come and take her for the night.
*********
"Seems like you're ready to have your baby Mister Styles. You're fully dilated. Are you ready for the schedule C-Section?"

Harry nods.

"Mister Malik, you can join your partner in the room if you'd like."

Zayn nods with a smile.

"Yeah, of course!" Zayn says excitedly.

Harry grabs his hand as the nurses start to roll him into another room.

After about thirty minutes, Harry and Zayn hear a baby loud whines.

Zayn looks over at their daughter with tears in his eyes.

"How does she look?" Harry asked. He was crying once he heard his daughter crying for the first time.

"She's beautiful." Zayn states as he kisses the back of Harry's hand.

"Congratulations Mister Styles and Mister Malik, you two have yourselves a beautiful and healthy baby girl."

"This is the best birthday gift ever." Zayn whispers as he kisses the back of Harry's hand once more.

"Would you like to hold her Mister Styles?"

Harry nods as the nurses lift his bed up and carefully hands Harry his baby.

"Hi, Poe." Harry coos.

His daughter opens her eye for the first time and Harry gasped.

Her eyes were a Golden-Greenish color. A mixture of both his and Zayns.

"I can't believe you're finally here." Zayn coos at his daughter.

Harry looks up at Zayn.

"We finally have her, our Poetic."

"Our Poetic." Zayn whispers back to him and the two parents go back to cooing at their baby.
************
A/N
Poetic Estelle Styles- Malik
Born January 12th At 10:38PM
7lbs
Next Part is last part until Sequel is posted!