158

"Happy birthday." Harry moans as he continues to ride his boyfriend gently.

Zayn groans. "Fuck, this is the best way to start a birthday." Zayn explains.

Harry just smiles before he continues to please the both of them.

Harry was so close he was almost in tears. "I love you, so much." Harry moans before he cums.

"Shit-fuck. Harry!" Zayn groans before spilling inside of him.

"That was amazing." Harry states.

"Yeah, its always great with you." Zayn breaths out.

Harry ends up getting up slowly as he heads to the bathroom to pee.

"Hey, you didn't plan anything did you? I really just want to chill at home. Just you, me, and Noëlle. I really don't want a big fuss about my birthday."

"I didn't plan anything. I knew you wanted to have a chill day. It's just the four of us." Harry states as he rubs his belly.

"Good! How bout, we wheel Noëlle's bed into our room and just stay in bed and watch some movies? Have a lazy birthday."

"I like that idea. I'll head downstairs and grab a few snacks and you get Noëlle."

"Deal!" Zayn states.
*********
zayn

Liked by arianagrande, selenagomez, harrystyles, louistommo, liampayne, kendalljenner, niallhoran, sarahpaulson, hollandtaylor, chloexhalle, zzzayn, zarianafriendship, zaynews, zaponzayn, and 6,000,000zayn 27 never felt so great

zayn 27 never felt so great.
View all 566,000 comments

zaynews i mean, it looks great too. ☺️

zzzayn if i didn't have a strong feeling you and your ex are back together i would shoot my shot (even though i know i have no chance.)

malikfamily how's the baby? is she with you or her mom?

sarahpaulson happy birthday my prince.

arianagrande happy birthday bestie!

selenagomez i guess happy birthday to you.

chloexhalle happy birthday bubba

louistommo happy b-day man.

hollandtaylor happy birthday to my favorite son. i love you so much.