Falling apart

I wanna know what he does to get a booty so THICC. This is a follow up to a something I wrote in the "A wedding to remember" story. Y'all thought it was over? Ha.

The beeping of the alarm forced the couple awake. If it wasn't for the alarm, their only hopes of waking would be the grumbling of their stomachs. Even then, Dick was good at supressing hunger in favour of an extra couple of minutes. "Five more minutes," Wally groaned, tightening his grip on Dick's waist. "Let go, I have work to do," the younger laughed. He wiggled out of his grip and smiled. "And you promised to get the groceries today," Dick added. Wally huffed, sitting up and setting his eyes on his lover. "If I turn around and you're staring at my butt, I'll hit you."
"You're not a morning person huh?" A pillow to the face gave him his answer.

A few hours later, Tim turned up to work on a case with Dick. Wally was out grocery shopping which allowed the pair to catch up more. With the... "energetic" brothers Tim had, he didn't get much time with the eldest Robin. He blamed Damian for that mostly. He hogged Dick whenever he got the chance. Mostly from spite for his brothers. Sometimes because he actually had a fondness for the acrobat. "Hey Dick, do you have any tips for investigating?" Tim asked out of the blue. Dick almost laughed at him instead scoffing quietly. "You want my tips? On investigation?" he repeated. 

"Believe it or not I hardly got any advice from you that isn't to do with poses for selfies." He had to give it to Dick though, his selfies were amazing now. 

It took a moment for Dick to think then he came up with an idea. "If you ever feel like someone is hiding something, say nothing and they'll think you already know. That way they say what they're hiding."

"Does that actually work?" Tim asked, not believing him.

"Yup. Well, it doesn't work on Bruce. I think he's broken though so it'll work most of the time," he answered.  They heard the sound of keys rattling behind the front door and Dick got an idea. Last week Wally denied eating his cereal even though it was very obvious that he had. This was the perfect chance to show off his skill and get a confession on the vicious act of cereal stealing. "Here, I'll show you," he said with a grin. He got up and waited in the kitchen, the grin fading to an expressionless face.

Wally came in with a paper bag in one arm full of food. Mostly cereal and power bars. Now he looked at it maybe shopping should be Dick's chore from now on. "Hi Dick, hey Tim," he greeted. Tim smiled and waved back whilst Dick avoided all eye contact. "What's wrong with you? Still mad about this morning?" he joked. No response. "Dick, what's wrong?" he asked, putting the food away. "Did something happen?" He started to get nervous but not about what Dick wanted. Dick turned away and started pouring some water. "Who told you about it?" Wally asked. It was a little odd considering only Dick knew about him eating cereal but he took it as a win. "Right, that doesn't matter. Do you really want me to admit this in front of Tim?" It's just cereal, right? Why's he being so dramatic? Then again food was a big part of Wally's life. "Fine. I know it won't make up for what I did but I'm sorry. It was a one-time thing," Wally continued. Yeah right, this was the sixth time he'd done it this month. "Sorry for what?" Dick snapped, turning around with a mock frown. He began to sip his water to add to the fake anger. "I'm sorry I slept with Artemis before our wedding," Wally admitted.

Water and glass plummeted to the floor at the statement. The smash made Tim wince. "You did what?" Dick said. He wanted it to be a shriek but it came out as a whisper. 

"I slept with Artemis and I know it's bad, I feel terrible about it."

"Cereal. You were supposed to admit to eating my cereal! Not cheating on me!" Dick shouted. He wanted to throw up. He waited years for Wally to come back. Throughout that time he hardly dated anyone. Then Wally comes back and tries to have his cake and eat it too. "You-you betrayed me. After all those years, you betrayed me!" He couldn't believe it. This was Wally, he was supposed to be a hero. Heroes wouldn't do this right? He stormed to the bedroom, stuffing whatever was at hand into a rucksack and then returned. "Tim, go wait in my car, I'm driving you back to the manor," he ordered. Tim didn't dare to argue against him. To tell him to calm down and talk it through. On his way out he shot Wally a glare. To think he once respected the hero. That he sang praises of him to Bart.