Younger Justice Part 5

Can I just take a moment to say thank you! Like Jesus you like the shit that I write and I'm shook! I might not be uploading as much next week as I'm on holiday but I'll try to do as much as I can. Btw in this Harley isn't really with the Joker anymore and has got closer to Robin because I wanted to.
Maintenant l'histoire!

"Flash, why are there vines around your feet?" Wally asked, poking at said vines. 

"I dunno maybe he's doing some yard work. Why do you think Baywatch? He was attacked by Ivy!" Artemis yelled. 

"Take it down a notch kid," Flash told her. She glared at him but shut up.

"Have you found Robin yet?" Wonder Woman asked ripping the vines off his ankles. 

"In a way. Poison Ivy sorta took him." Flash replied. Wonder Woman was about to shout at him but Flash interrupted, "But before you shout, Catwoman left a tracker for us to use." He waved the small box at them with a smile. "At least she's trying to do something for Robin," Wonder Woman grumbled. To say she disliked Selina being so close to Dick would be the understatement of the year. "Let's get this to Batman," Green Arrow announced helping Flash up.

As they searched for Batman, M'gann posed a question, "But what about Robin? Can't we just go after him?"

"It may be a trap, my friend. If we can track him then we can make a plan of attack," Kaldur answered. Wally bit his lip a little. "You don't think they'll try to kill him?" Wally thought aloud. Flash, Green Arrow and Wonder Woman stopped in their tracks. They hadn't even thought about that. It seemed impossible for THE Boy Wonder to die. But there was a real chance that he could be killed. Wonder woman had visibly paled and tears were in her eyes. "We'll find him, Diana," Flash reassured her. "I just... I should've made him stay with me," she replied. The team gathered around her and hugged her. "Don't worry, I bet he's already beaten them all up for us," M'gann told her. She smiled weakly and composed herself. "Yeah, he's still our Boy Wonder," Artemis added.

Batman turned the corner to find Wonder Woman on the verge of tears with everyone hugging her. "What are you doing?" he asked in his usual stern voice. 

"Robin was successfully taken. But Catwoman gave us this," Flash answered handing over the device. Batman nodded and plugged it into his glove. "He's in Joker's hideout. I'll get the security up on the main computer," Batman announced. 

"What about the kids?" Green Arrow asked.

"Do you all have your superpowers?" he asked them. They nodded. "Can you still fire a bow?" he asked Artemis. She nodded. "They come with us but stay in our sight at all times. I'll call you to the main room once I've come up with a plan. Get ready whilst I'm working," he ordered.

Meanwhile in Joker's hideout

Catwoman held Robin's hand tightly. Part of her wanted Robin to remember her as it meant they were close but the other part wanted him not to so she wouldn't be found out. Once she heard the plan she wanted in on it only to make sure her little bird didn't die. Poison Ivy was talking to Joker about something she couldn't quite hear when Robin pulled on her arm. She looked down at him and he motioned for her to come closer. "Selina, are they bad people?" he whispered. She nodded and felt his hand tighten. "Don't tell them you know who I am or that they're bad. They'll hurt me and you," Catwoman told her. He nodded. 

"What are they going to do to me?" he asked, a little frightened. 

"Sadly I have no idea," she answered honestly.

Joker walked over to them with his menacing smile. "Hello there Robin. Call me uncle Joker," he greeted creepily. Robin's eyes widened in fear. "J-Joker?" he stuttered, memories flooding back. Joker laughed at him. "Oh, it seems I've scarred him so much that he remembers me," Joker announced. "Ivy, do you want to take him to his cell?" he asked.

"Gladly," Poison Ivy answered taking Robin's hand. Catwoman reluctantly let go of his other hand as the redhead pulled him along. "What are you going to do to him?" Catwoman asked. 

"We're going to make a Robin Popsicle!" Joker announced then he burst out laughing. Catwoman felt her face pale at this and she faked a smile. "Finally, that little bird has been annoying me for years. Mind if I go watch?" she asked.

"Be my guest. There's a window beside the chamber. I'd love to stick around to watch his demise but I have to go meet Scarecrow. Record it for me, will you?" Joker answered walking off. 'Well that makes this easier,' she thought to herself racing off in the direction Poison Ivy went in.

Poison Ivy threw Robin into the cell with a smile. "You may be adorable Robin but you're a nuisance. Sorry, it had to end so painfully," she told him. 

"No, I'm sorry for you! When Batman gets here, you'll pay!" Robin retorted. 

"He doesn't even know where you are. You'll be dead before he gets here," Poison Ivy pointed out before slamming the door shut. Catwoman came from behind her and played it cool. "Ivy, where's Robin?" she asked nonchalantly. 

"In the cell. Care to join me in turning on the liquid nitrogen?" Poison Ivy answered. Once again Catwoman paled but she nodded. "Don't you feel a bit bad for killing a three-year-old?" Catwoman asked as they went to control panel.

There was a window in front of them which showed Robin banging on the door. "He was a thirteen-year-old who kicked and punched me multiple times. Are you going soft on me?" Ivy asked accusingly. "Harley wouldn't want this. She's been trying to get closer to him," Catwoman answered. Ivy glared daggers at her. "Do not bring Harley into this," she said threateningly. 

"Ivy we may be criminals but this is too much! Are you really prepared to do this? Just think about what you're doing!" Catwoman exclaimed. 

"No think about what you're doing! Harley is confused and we'll all be better off without him!" Catwoman growled and scratched Ivy's arm as she reached for the button. "How dare you! Nobody hurts my Robin!" They began to fight, neither noticing that they had accidentally hit the button...

I know you're all probably getting bored with this but it's almost done.