BIRDFLASH

Fun fact: I constantly just break into song or make jokes when I'm scared. Ghost adventures becomes funnier this way.

Anyway, I've been thinking about doing an oc book. I've actually done one before on a different account, Annoying_Writer_22 if you're interested, and erm if you'd like to see that erm it would be nice to have a little support for it....yeahh.

So this is a birdflash fluff. These are the two people who I can't decide whether I like them together or as close friends. The decision!! Bye.

EDIT: TW BLOOD

Wally was walking down the hall to the main room in the cave. He was dressed in an expensive yellow shirt and blue jeans. Tonight was his and Robin's date night. No work allowed. "You ready baaa-aaand he's not here," he sighed. Only Kaldur and M'gann were in the room.

"WALLY, RICHARD'S IN A SHOOTOUT!" M'gann screamed. 

"M'gann it's no big deal," Robin growled. He was on facetime with them as he crouched behind boxes. "It's a massive deal! Where's Batman and the League?" Wally asked.

"Off world. I'll be fine," he answered. 

"Bullet proof vest on?" Kaldur inquired. 

"....yes?"

"YOU'RE NOT WEARING YOUR VEST?!?!" Wally shrieked. 

"Calm down. I need you to suit up and get out here now. I can't-" he was interrupted by his own shocked gasp. A bullet ripped through his shoulder, blood pouring from the wound.  "ROBIN!" They yelled, seeing the blood on the camera and his shocked face. "Just get here." he grunted in pain. "Okay, hold on babe," Wally told him as the screen went to black. "Come on we've got to go." They nodded and ran to the bio-ship.

When they arrived there was nothing. It was completely silent. "Babe?" Kid Flash asked quietly as tears started to appear. "Robin?"

"I can feel him. He's close." M'gann announced. They walked around, bodies covered the floor. Some dead some unconscious. "Richard!" They called. A soft groan caught their attention. Kid Flash ran to it and found Robin curled up on the floor. There were a few wounds on him, all non fatal. "Babe, what happened?" Kid Flash asked, kneeling beside him.

"Thought they killed me so they left. Clearly didn't though," he answered with a smile. 

"You're bleeding a lot. Can you walk?" Robin shook his head. 

"Well then, I guess I have to carry you like a princess," Kid Flash taunted, picking him up. "Urghhhh," he groaned pushing Kid Flash's chest.

"Robin, are you alright?" Aqualad asked worriedly. 

"Of course. Prince charming here is gonna take care of me," Robin replied. M'gann 'aww'ed and Aqualad laughed a little. "Let's get you home Princess," Kid Flash suggested.

 "Call me Princess one more time," Robin cautioned frowning. Kid Flash laughed and kissed him. "You're adorable when you're angry."

At the cave, Wally patched Dick up and constantly teased him. "Leave him alone Wally. He could beat you senseless whenever he wants," Kaldur warned as he looked up from his book. Wally had Dick on his lap, Dick's head against his chest tiredly. "Really? Lil tired Princess can't do anything like that," Wally teased. Dick rolled his eyes and got up. He suddenly felt light headed and fell forward. Wally caught him with lightening speed and sat him back down. "Babe be careful. You could've got hurt," Wally said. Dick huffed and lent on Wally. 

"I'll leave you two alone." Kaldur said, sensing either a fight or a make out sesh about to happen. He got up and speed-walked out.

Wally grinned. "Finally," Wally muttered, staring at Dick. 

"What?" he asked staring back at the ginger. He didn't get an answer. Wally kissed him passionately on the lips. Dick blushed and kissed back with a small smile. "Somebody is needy," Dick said, pulling away. Wally groaned in frustration. "You're lucky I love you Princess," Wally muttered, returning to the kiss. Dick smiled and put his arms around Wally's neck. Wally licked his bottom lip, asking for entrance. Dick kept his mouth closed. With annoyance, Wally grabbed his sides making him gasp. He quickly slipped his tongue in and explored his mouth.

"WALLACE RUDOLPH WEST GET THE HELL AWAY FROM MY SON!" Batman yelled, grabbing Dick away. "WALLY WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL US YOU WERE GOING OUT WITH DICK?" Wonder Woman added. Dick went into a giggle fit as Wally blushed from embarrassment. "Hey Diana, Bruce. I'm going out with Wally. I was also shot multiple times and he's been taking care of me. So if you don't mind, I want to recover with my boyfriend," Dick said nonchalantly. He sat back down and pecked Wally on the cheek. "WHO ELSE KNOWS?" Batman asked, still yelling. 

"The team, Clark, Barry, Dinah and Selina. You mind going now."

"YOU TOLD SELINA AND NOT ME?" 

"I just told you. Bye," Dick replied, pushing them out the room. "Now where were we?" he asked sitting back down. "Hmm, I think I was kissing you." Wally replied seductively. 

"Then let's resume." 

"I love you Dickie." 

"Love you too Kid Idiot."