Young Trio Part 3

EDIT: TW FOR GORE

Robin lay crying on the ground, shaking violently, KF was freaking out and Speedy was just staring at Robin's blood. "Stop staring at him and do something, you dick!" KF yelled. Speedy jumped and nodded. "Wally, rub the ropes as fast as you can the friction will break them as long as you pull on them at the same time," he ordered. The ropes broke after a few seconds and KF immediately untied Speedy before running to Robin. "Rob calm down, we're here now," KF- no he was Wally now, comforting the injured Richard, reassured him. "Richard calm down. I'm here," he told him.

"The bad man is gone?" Richard asked his voice trembling. 

"Yeah, the bad man's gone now. Roy's gonna find us a way out but do you want to try out your hacking skills? Can you you try to shut off the bomb?" Wally asked. 

Richard sat up with his help and gestured upwards. Wally smiled and picked him since he was so light for his age. Wally walked him over to the bomb. "Time?" Richard asked still shaken. 

"Now 5 minutes." He nodded and plugged his glove into the keyboard of the bomb. He set to work. "Any luck with an exit?" Wally shouted. 

"I need two people over here!" Roy shouted back. 

"Put me down here and go help." The youngest told him. 

"But what about your knee?" Wally asked hesitantly. 

"I'll pop it back into place, go help." He nodded and sat him down. Richard took a deep breath as he hadn't really done this before, it was always Batman doing it. "One...two..three!" he yelled and popped it back. He screamed in pain but it didn't last too long. "Dickie, are you alright?" Roy asked struggling to open a door. "Yeah!" he answered. He got up and got to work. 4 minutes. Oh he was so going to die. He started typing frantically but every way was a dead end. The computer had been hardwired on a level he hadn't been taught yet. "I can't stop it!" he yelled to them. Wally glanced at Roy. "We have to get this door open." he told him. 

"Well no Captain obvious!" Roy growled. 

"3 minutes!" Nothing was working and the time was getting lower.

2 minutes.

1 minute

Finally they got the door open. "Wally, grab Dick! Dick, start running!" Roy ordered running out the door. Richard tried to run but he was much slower with his knee. If he put too much pressure on it, it hurt him too much. "Wally go! I can catch up!" he lied. Wally believed him and ran out the door. Roy and Wally called him on and he was about to make until the bomb went off. 

The building began to collapse and Roy had to hold Wally so he didn't try to run in after their little brother. "Let go!" he screamed, tears falling down his face. He only let go once the building was down.Wally sped towards the building, moving pieces of large rubble here and there. "Richard!" he called. He didn't get an answer. It was deathly silent with only distant sound of traffic. "Wally, he's gone." Roy said through tears. This was all his fault. He should've ran himself or told Wally to just pelt it or seen it was no use to stop the bomb. "No he's not! He can't be!" They stood in silence. That's when they heard it. A groan. Wally's eyes widened and he ran to the spot where he heard it. "Roy, come help me," he demanded. Roy ran over and helped him move a large piece of rubble and there Richard was. His cape was caught under another piece of rubble and he had a couple of cuts and bruises but nothing too serious. It seemed that a sorta rock tent had been made over him. He was unconscious but breathing. "I told you he wasn't dead!" Wally shouted before dragging Robin out. Roy picked him up, Richard's head lolling towards his chest. He was dirty to say the least, which won't help the cuts on his body. And Batman was still gonna kill him but Richard was okay. "You scared me so much Dickie."

"What happened here?" A voice rang out. The boys looked up to see their mentors....