This was funnier in my head

I'm gonna do another book on Batfam because I just love different AU's and I wanna experiment with writing characters other than Dick.

This was based off a bravest warriors skit

Dick had been left alone in the cave for so long now and no one was saying anything over the com units. He thought they had been turned off so he looked around for something to entertain himself. He grabbed a pencil, an apple and finally a cup. With the power of his imagination, they turned into Batman, Wonder Woman and Flash.

"Wonder Woman you are the prettiest girl in the League," Dick said in a deep voice as to imitate Batman. "Thank you Batman," he said in a slightly more feminine voice for Wonder Woman. 

"Will you accompany me to the mysterious wedding today?"

"No." 

"But...but Wonder Woman...I love you." 

"I love you too."

"I love you!"

"Marry me Wonder Woman!"

By this point, Jason had turned on his unit but there was no way he was going to interrupt this. "No," he said as Wonder Woman. 

"Why?"

"I...I don't love you. Whoopsies." Jason stifled a laugh and quickly text the others. 

"Wonder Woman!"

"I am in love with another."

"Who is this man?" 

"He is you!"

"I love you! Marry me Wonder Woman!"

"No."

Tim, Damian and Bruce tuned in and were not the least bit disappointed. Fighting a bad guy and hearing Dick talking was great. "I am in love with Flash."

"Flash?"

"It is our wedding today! Wonder Woman and I are getting married! You are not invited!" Dick made a fake gasp. "Will you be my best man?"

"Of course. I hate you so much."

"Goodbye Batman. I will always love you."

"Wonder Woman," he said sorrowfully.

"Wow that was quite eventful Grayson," Damian said. Dick blushed brightly and almost fell out his chair. "You guys were listening?" he shrieked. 

"Yeah. I think we need a part two, what about you guys?" Jason asked. 

"I agree. I wonder what Batman will do next?" Tim teased

"I hope he crashes the wedding," Jason added.

 "You could work on your impression of me," Bruce taunted.

"I hate every single one of you."