I hate magicians

I love Moho's style of drawing the Eddsworld characters, Tom is always so smol.

*Ahem* anyways reverse Batfamily because I want to and I think it's fun.

Jason:16
Dick:11
Tim:17                                                                                                                                                                            Damian:18

Let's go

EDIT: TW INJURY AND OFFENSIVE LANGUAGE

https://www.bullying.co.uk/

https://www.nationalbullyinghelpline.co.uk/contact.html

https://www.anti-bullyingalliance.org.uk/tools-information/if-youre-being-bullied/find-help-and-support

After the shooting incident, Bruce decided to treat Dick to a magic show. Unfortunately, because his brothers were unable to be left alone, they had to come too. Dick held Bruce's hand tightly as they made their way to through the crowd and to the front row seats. He seemed mesmerized by his surroundings, causing small smiles to grace the faces of his older brothers. "Jason move faster," Tim whined. He was moving so slow Tim thought he would die of old age.

"Try me douche bag," Jason snapped. 

"Language Todd," Damian warned.

"He's speaking English," Dick commented causing everyone but Jason to face palm. 

"That's my little brother," he said with a laugh.

They found their seats and the show began. The first five magicians were great with only a few spoilers as to how they did it from Damian. Then there was some shouting off stage that seemed quite out of place. "What's going on?" Dick asked worriedly.

"I bet a rabbit has escaped," Jason suggested. 

"Or maybe one of those saws finally worked," Damian muttered darkly. The youngest giggled a little then looked back to the stage as another magician came on. He wore a mask and a long black cape. The audience was captivated by him as he brought out a small box. He went about his act silently, the only sound coming from the background music set for the atmosphere. "This guy is weird," Dick whispered to Bruce. 

"He really is. Let's hope it's over quickly," he responded. Something about the man put him off. There was a way about him that made them all suspect him of some unknown wrong doing. If he'd been accused of any crime, they'd believe it.

The magician walked off stage and into the audience, walking in between the rows. He settled on the Wayne family's row and pointed to Dick. "Erm, why are you pointing at me?" he asked cautiously. The man opened his hand and grabbed the boy's hand tightly. As soon as he touched the man's hand he felt a weird pain move through his body then nothing. Nothing at all. He was led on stage calmly and all he cared about was following his orders. The man opened the box and gave a nod meaning he wanted Dick to walk in. He did so without any hesitation before the door was locked. "What's with this guy?" Tim asked. 

"He's creepy as hell," Jason replied. He gained nods from his brothers as they waited for Dick to be returned. "Wait a minute, doesn't Grayson hate audience participation?" Damian questioned. "He does. Or at least he did," Tim confirmed with a gulp. The man knocked on the box five times and opened the box again. It was empty making the audience clap in awe. They waited for him to bring Dick back but he simply just walked off stage and the curtains were drawn. The show had ended just like that.