Young trio Part 4 (the scolding)

EDIT: TW FOR INJURIES AND BLOOD

"What happened here?" Flash asked. Wally and Roy ripped their eyes from the boy in Roy's arms and looked up to their mentors. "We got captured. They hurt him! I tried to get us out when the bomb went off but only Wally and I got out. We found him but he seems alright! I'm so so sorry," Roy explained through tears. Green Arrow sighed. "You're just lucky Batman didn't stay to check up on you guys. What injuries did he sustain?" he asked. 

"A dislocated knee but he popped it back into place, a large cut down his forearm and a couple cuts and bruises from the building coming down," Wally told them. 

"He should be alright. Any injuries with you two?" They shook their heads. "I'll take Dick, Roy and Wally back to my place if that's alright. They still have plans for tomorrow."

Flash nodded and hugged his protégé. "You'll be fine alright. Look after our little bird." he told him. Wally nodded. "I'll call in the morning. Also, bagsie not telling Batman his foster son nearly died!" he shouted before running off. 

"Barry! Eugh. That'll be a fun conversation. Let's get you three home."

They got home just shy of 1 in the morning. "Well at least you got home before curfew," Oliver joked happily. Wally let out a light laugh but Roy just held Richard closer. He hadn't woke up yet. "I know your first patrol went wrong but it's your first time as leader. I should've given you some practice with me first."

"Yeah, you should have. I'm going to go clean Dickie's wounds." Roy snapped. Oliver sighed and sat on the couch. Roy glared at him and went to the bedroom he was sharing with Wally and Richard. He set Richard down on the bed and began to clean his face. "Don't be so hard on Ollie. This isn't his fault." Wally stated. 

"It isn't? If he had let me take the lead on a few missions rather than take you two out then this wouldn't have happened!" Roy snapped. 

"Don't shout at me like that!" Wally shouted. 

"Don't shout at me!" Roy shouted back.

They continued to squabble until they heard a light moan. Richard's eyes were open and they ran to his side. "It's okay Dickie, we're here," Roy told him. He took off his mask to reveal Richard's vibrant blue eyes wet with tears. "Dickie?" he asked worriedly.

"It hurts," Richard replied.

"Being trapped under a building while it falls down will do that to ya," Wally said sarcastically. He earned a grin from Richard and a glare from Roy. "I feel dirty. Can I have a shower or something?" Richard asked. Roy nodded and pointed to the bathroom. He smiled and got up slowly. The room had a slight spin to it but other than that Richard's vision was pretty good. He limped to the bathroom. As he showered, the gingers had a silent argument over who messed up the most.

Richard walked out wearing Batman PJ's and a bandaid over his cheek. He held a bandage roll in his hand. "Can one of you help me with the bandages?" he asked. His voice sounded so cute and innocent, making the boys feel calm after what had happened. "Jump up here and I'll help ya." Wally told him. Richard limped to the bed and gave him the bandages. He raised his long sleeved PJ top to show the large cut going down his arm. It wasn't as deep as Roy thought so he let Wally bandage him. Once he was done, Richard rubbed his eyes tiredly and yawned. "Get some sleep Dickie." Roy told him. 

"Can you stay with me?" Which meant can you sleep in the same bed with me because I'm upset. He nodded with a smile and let the raven haired boy snuggle up to him. Wally slept beside Richard, a protective arm around his chest as said boy slept on Roy's chest.

Oliver came in when they were all asleep and smiled. He took a picture and continued to send it to the whole Justice League with the caption, 'Roy's first patrol with the boys instead of me. Had a little trouble but are sleeping soundly.'