5th day of Christmas

We've got to the best part of the song. FIVE GOLDEN RINGS!!! Sorry I had to. Feels like it was only a couple of hours ago it was the 4th day of Christmas. Wait it was. Something cutesy for today because I'm so nice to you guys, *remembers multiple feels trip fanfics* well most of the time. Enjoy!

M'gann called the team to a meeting which excluded the resident hero couple of Robin and Kid Flash. She had a plan on what to get them for Christmas. "I've called you here because I need your help. As we all know Christmas is coming up and I have the perfect Christmas gift for both Dick and Wally," she announced proudly. 

"What is it?" Artemis asked, intrigued. She had no idea what to get the pair so this should help. "We could give Wally Dick for Christmas!" Kaldur spat out his drink at the innuendo and Artemis laughed a little too hard. M'gann thought for a moment and blushed harshly whilst Connor sat in his chair greatly confused. "I mean we can give him Richard!" she corrected.

"How would we do that?" Connor asked as everyone else recovered. 

"I was thinking we tie-Dick-up-and-put-him-Wally's-bed." M'gann answered quickly. 

"We do what? Speak slower," Kaldur said. 

"Tie Dick up and put him in Wally's bed," she repeated.

"You want us to try and tie Batbrat up? Do you want us to die?" Artemis asked. 

"Well, I've come up with a really good plan actually."

Dick woke up at 5 am as usual but he was in the Mountain this time. An agreement with Batman meant he could stay there as long as he trained. He walked to the kitchen and saw that M'gann was up. He raised an eyebrow and sat on a stool. She was fully dressed unlike him as he was still in shorts and a long T-Shirt that was Wally's. It was the closest he could get to him whilst sleeping. (Yes I know that sounds weird but shhh.) She turned around and smiled at him. "Why are you up?" Dick asked, concerned. 

"You always wake up before I can make you pancakes and I thought I'd wake up earlier to make them. Only because it's the holidays though," M'gann explained. Dick laughed a little. "They're on their way so don't go running off anywhere."

It was funny. He looked like shit in the morning with his dark bagged eyes, messed up hair and all around shaggy appearance whilst M'gann looked amazing. 'Maybe she was a morning person,' he thought. M'gann turned around gave him a plate of strawberry pancakes. "Thanks M'gann, but you really didn't have to do this," he insisted, taking a bite from the pancakes.

"I did otherwise Christmas would've been spoiled." He raised a suspicious eyebrow. He ate his pancakes and when he was finished washed his plate for M'gann. She gave him a sweet smile and watched him go to the lab to do some work. Dick thought about her response and the more he thought, the odder it became. "Christmas would be spoiled?" he questioned aloud as though that would help. He mixed some chemicals and couldn't think of what she meant. "She probably misspoke or something," he said, playing it off. That's when Dick began to get dizzy and...tired? He couldn't be tired. He just woke up and once he was up, he couldn't go back to sleep. He took a seat and soon drifted into a deep sleep.

M'gann walked into the lab with Artemis and found Dick fast asleep in a chair. "How did you get him to fall asleep?" Artemis asked as M'gann began wrapping the tape around Dick. 

"I put tranquillizers in his pancakes," she said as though there was nothing wrong with it. 

"Jesus Christ M'gann, that's a little much. What about his night terrors?" she continued, helping M'gann tape him up. "I used the ones Bruce gives him to sleep without 'em. Now we just need to put this tag on and get Dick to Wally's room and we're done." They put on the tag and Artemis carefully carried him to Wally's room. She quietly placed him on his bed and smiled at the cute sight before sneaking back out.

About two hours later, the pair woke up and screamed. Dick fell off the bed and struggled in his bonds. "Did you do this?" he asked, calming down the tiniest bit. 

"Nope," Wally said popping the 'p'. He had a pondering look on his face. Dick's ankles and wrists were tied together with random bits of string loosely tied around his waist. "Wally stop looking at me like that," Dick ordered, blushing. Wally grinned and picked him up, placing him on the bed. "Wally?" His boyfriend had a particularly lustful look in his eye that unnerved him. Wally sat on top of Dick and kissed him roughly. Dick went wide-eyed but he closed them and returned the gesture. The ginger licked his bottom lip for entrance but he denied him. He grabbed Dick's side, causing him to gasp and let Wally's tongue in. They battled for dominance with Wally being the winner. He moved his hands to Dick's shorts, about to pull them off, when Batman broke down the door. He was repeating "Nope," over and over again. Batman picked Dick up and pushed Wally off the bed, putting Dick over his shoulder facing Wally and walking out. "What the dracu is happening today!?!" Dick yelled.

(Dracu is fuck btw.)