it's a title

sapphireXXXstar suggested a YJ meet TT Robin Fic. This is said fic.

The Teen Titans, minus Robin, awaited the Young Justice teams arrival. You see the two teams had been waiting for Robin's approval to meet one another and they'd finally got it thanks to a little push from Wally. "Are you excited?" Cyborg asked, hyping the other three heroes up. 

"I'm excited!" Beast Boy exclaimed.

"As am I!" Starfire added, giggling with joy. 

"What about you Rae?" Beast Boy asked. 

"Can't you see I'm practically beaming with pure excitement?" She replied with a monotone voice to match her expressionless face. "How come Robin isn't with us?" Starfire asked looking around. "Training." Cyborg stated with a sigh. When was he not? "Should we grab him?"

"Grab who?" M'gann asked from across the room. The team jumped up noticing the older heroes. "Hello! We were just talking about friend Robin," Starfire replied. 

"Speaking of Rob, where is he?" Artemis asked. She could already feel a headache coming on from the overly happy alien. "Training." They replied with a groan. The YJ team glanced at Kid Flash in confusion. "He's not the same 13 year old we knew," he said simply.

"Should we go get him for you?" Raven asked. "By we I mean them."

"No it's fine! We'll get him. I'm sure he'll be happy to see us," M'gann answered. They nodded and watched the older team leave.

"I wonder why Robin left that team, they seem nice." Beast Boy thought aloud. 

"He moved to Jump City, that's why. Nothing more nothing less." Raven said, shutting them up.

Robin was punching a pretty beaten up punching bag. He didn't want to see the team. It's not because he didn't care about them anymore, he'd lay his life down for them any day. He was just scared because he didn't really say goodbye that well. It was more of a 'Bruce is annoying the shit outta me I'm going somewhere else, have fun.' In his mind he was trying to prepare himself to see their disappointed faces. He hadn't directly talked to them in months apart from Wally of course. "Robin?" A voice asked. He suddenly felt a hand on his shoulder and on pure instinct threw the adversary over his shoulder onto the floor. "Ouch," Artemis wheezed. He realized who is was and quickly helped her up. "I'm so sorry. Instinct sorta took over," he told her, embarrassed.  "It's fine. Look at you now though, have you been working out?" she asked with a laugh. "Yeah, working on my own meant I had to train more. Then I got the Teen Titans," Robin replied. M'gann flew over and hugged him. She had missed her little brother a lot. "I've missed you so much! Almost three years! Too long if you ask me," she said. 

"Y-yeah. Erm sorry about not talking to you," he replied, a guilty feeling starting to rise. 

"You've grown up so much," she said nearly crying as she cupped his face.

 "M'gann, are you crying?" he asked. 

"No, I'm fine. Just I wish I could've seen you grow up. Feels like just yesterday you were our little bird."

"It is weird to see you so tall my friend." Kaldur added with a laugh.

"Hehe guess I had a growth spurt," he replied awkwardly.

"What's wrong? Did we say something?" M'gann asked. She could feel how chaotic his mind was and it worried her. "It's just, I left you guys with hardly any notice. How can you be so nice?" He couldn't wrap his head around it. "No matter what you're their little brother. They've missed you a lot more than you thought. Even Connor," Wally replied, wrapping an arm around Robin's waist.

"Believe it or not but I've missed you all too. You were my first team, I finally met other 'kids' who were like me." Robin smiled at them. 

"Look at you now though, you finally became a leader," Kaldur remarked happily. "I'm proud of you."

"You are?" Connor put a hand on his shoulder, smiling for once. 

"All of us are."

Was that alright?