Robin singing

Oi oi you guys! I've fallen in love with this song and I was like wait Robin + this song. Sooo I know alot of ppl do Robin singing but fight me I find it adorable.

Everyone was out of the cave except M'gann and Kaldur, who were discussing things they found strange about a certain bird. Like him laughing all the time even though he has severe trauma half the time and knowing everything about everyone but hardly saying anything about himself.

That's when they heard the computer announce his arrival and the faint sound of singing. "Can you see me my love? Up there above? When you were dying, I was dying too," Robin sang sadly. He sounded like he'd been crying. "Look for meaning in song but the meaning was gone 'cause I was crying, right along with you." M'gann glanced at Kaldur worriedly when she could hear the footsteps near the common room where they sat. He quickly hid behind a couch and M'gann followed his lead, turning invisible. "If the heavens may break, I hope for our sake but if they ever do. I'll be there for you." He turned the corner and stopped before dropping his knees. "I miss you guys," he whispered letting tears fall. M'gann got up and walked over to him. 

"Miss who?" she asked. He jumped and flipped over, clearly shaken. 

"No one. I thought I was alone. I-I have to go," he answered before disappearing down a hallway. "Robin!" she yelled after him.

"Well at least we learnt two things." Kaldur announced. M'gann turned to him confused. "That he's lost multiple people and he can sing." She nodded sadly and held her hands close to her chest. "Should we tell the others?" she asked. He shook his head. 

"No, this is clearly an upsetting time for him. Let's keep this between you and me."

Sooooooooo imma start doing longer stories in parts because I put like 2000 words in one part and that's a bit much. La revedere!