What you've all been waiting for

*looks at how many reads this has* HOLY SHIT YOU GUYS I STARTED THIS AND YOU PEOPLE WERE LIKE THIS SOME GOOD SHIT. YOU THINK THIS IS GOOD SHIT WHICH MEANS IM GOOD SHIT. YO YOU GUYS ARE BEAUTIFUL/HANDSOME GREAT PEOPLE SHIT.

EDIT: TW BLOOD/INJURY

Robin spluttered and wheezed as he tried to catch his breath. That's what he had to concentrate on. It was a bad idea to go on a lone mission without any hope of back up but hey, he was great at bad ideas. He had been a small patrol around the outskirts of Happy Harbour due to a feeling of homesickness he couldn't put aside. It had been there for months now and he thought as long as he stayed vigilant he'd be fine. That was a lie. Robin had only been there for a few hours and had gotten in big trouble. Maybe he wasn't concentrating. Maybe seeing the mountain whilst being chased by androids had distracted him. Distracted him enough to stop and get almost beaten to death by them. He had regained concentration before it had been too late and he was able to fight them off...barely.

There were eerily familiar voices he could hear a few feet behind him. They sounded like the team he'd once been apart of until he left. Robin turned but passed out in someone's arms before he could catch a glimpse.

Moments before

"Wally get your ass over here! This guy looks like Robin!" Artemis yelled as she watched a boy run away from androids. "It does look like him," Wally replied, glancing at the figure. Then the figure stopped and stared at the mountain. He looked in slight shock about seeing it and...hurt? "Who is that guy?" Kaldur commented. He, M'gann and Connor had been intrigued to see this boy and had arrived as he was staring. "Looks like Robin," Wally said, absently. 

"That's because it is!" M'gann exclaimed, running off towards him. 

"M'gann it's-" Wally was interrupted by yells of pain that he knew belonged to Robin. "Shit that is Rob!" he finished. They could now see him being beaten by the androids and jumped into action.

By the time they got there, Robin had destroyed them but he looked messed up. "Robin!" M'gann screamed. He turned, a confused look on his face, but passed out before uttering a single word. "Robin!" M'gann repeated, catching him quickly. 

"Calm down, he just fainted. I think." Wally commented. "What was he doing here?"

"We have no time for questions, let's get him back to the cave," Kaldur announced, picking Robin up. He was still fairly light. "Should we tell Batman? The League?" M'gann asked, floating beside Robin closely. "No Bat," the teen mumbled. "No League," he added, curling up further. "Rob, we need someone to call. You can't make it back to wherever you came from in this state," Wally insisted.  "Teen Titans call," Robin slurred. He returned to being limp. 

"Teen Titans?" Connor questioned.

"I haven't seen Robin for hours! He left for no reason and I have reports he needs to go over!" Cyborg ranted, storming into the living room. He looked worried with the amount of sweat dropping from his forehead. "He's probably on patrol," Raven replied.

"Friend Raven he is not! I have checked all over! What if Slade got him again?" Starfire exclaimed, running in. She was on the verge of tears and clasping her hands tightly. So tight that she could break her hands if she went any tighter. "Slade has not got him again because Slade is dead. All we need to do is-"

"Guys! These people from Young Justice are wanting access to the Tower! They say they have Robin and are in a ship over us now!" Beast Boy interrupted.